3-25

LoveMyDobe

10.5" so far in West Duluth. Saw two sleds out this morning.
I’m across the bridge in Superior, hard telling true inches because it’s blowing like crazy. Reports at the house in Iron River Wi 8 inches. Not sure when headed back to IR. Staying at hotel for time being

pclark

We actually got 8” in MW, I used my snowblower for only the 4th time this winter. Heavy wet snow, sheared a pin on the right side, pulled in to the nice warm garage and 15 minutes later was back in business. It rained during the day and it’s now about 4” on the ground. I thought if we would have only gotten this in December! Well, we really needed this for moisture up here so it’s all good.

pclark

Raining moderately this morning, I think we have caught up in the moisture department. If this were winter I’d be bummed out to get that much snow one day and it’s mostly gone the next day.

dfattack

Raining moderately this morning, I think we have caught up in the moisture department. If this were winter I’d be bummed out to get that much snow one day and it’s mostly gone the next day.
as predicted. glad you received the rain.

mezz

We received 8" of wet heavy crap. Began to rain last night through this morning, what a mess! Schools here in Houghton & Keweenaw counties were cancelled both yesterday & today. Tonight the temp is suppose to drop to the 20 degree mark of which will freeze everything with a chance of more snow through the end of the week. How much remains to be seen, but, all I can say is this roller coaster ride really sucks.