3/6 Snowfall

pclark

5" in MW as of 7am Monday morning, still snowing lightly. It is good packing snow, NWS says possibly 2" more throughout the day. Picture is in my yard and shows what depth's are back in the forest, still up to 2ft in the woods.
1678109769320.png

dfattack

I'm curious. Where is that path going? I see it's heading to the lake but what's down there that you need a path to the lake? If you don't want to reveal I understand.

pclark

I'm curious. Where is that path going? I see it's heading to the lake but what's down there that you need a path to the lake? If you don't want to reveal I understand.
The path goes to the lake and we have stairs that we can walk onto the ice, walk my dog, ice fish, cross country ski, and other secret stuff!

timo

images

indy_500

2.5” of wet and heavy on the north side of Greenville. Really dropped off on my 12 mile drive southeast into Appleton this morning, maybe an inch at work.

BigSix

1/2" of slush on the northeast side of Green Bay. Trails were never open in this part of Brown County. I'm calling it now - season over here...

pclark

6-8" here in MW, heavy wet snow, just need a couple cold nights for the guys to set up the trails.

bayfly

We had a good 4” of fresh snow this morning when we left our cabin on Soo Lake, west of Phillips. From the camera now, it looks like it settled to about 2”.

pclark

We had a good 4” of fresh snow this morning when we left our cabin on Soo Lake, west of Phillips. From the camera now, it looks like it settled to about 2”.
Yes, it settled quickly and got heavy as cement. I blew out the driveway at 8am and it was a lot easier than at 12:00 noon.