3 new poo's

Polarice

Can't see crap in the video!

I think:

Rush 136"
DI Assault and Rush (May be considered 2 sleds)
New 4 Stroker

D

Deleted member 10829

I started a thread on this on 1/28.

I agree with Polarice and would probably go for the 136" Rush, hopefully in a 4 stroke. If Polaris only comes out with BNG as Olsmann suggests, I'll buy him dinner anywhere he wants. Why would they say 3 new sleds and then only do BNG? Even Polaris is smarter than that! ;)

olsmann

The point was i dont think you are going to see anything ground breaking. Just different combonations of what they already offer with new graphics and "suspension refinements" However if they have a 136 with the rush rear suspension i will be impressed. i wont be if its a std rear skid with rush front end. Im sure that will happen either way. And i hope they come up with something 4 stroke or they are gonna be in trouble with that market IMO

Not bashing but polaris(all of them actually) has offered "new models" in the past the really only ended up being the same sled as before but maybe different shocks or maybe a new bumper or a different track with a new name or a picture of a dragon on it and those ever so sweet bold new graphics. And not just polaris they all do it (big 4) I just dont consider a set of pro taper bars and some bng's a new model is all. I expect just different combos of whats already available.

Sometimes I wonder if these manufactures think we are all suckers and buy into whatever hype they produce this time of year to try to sell us what we already have!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
New Rush 136.
New 600 Pro RMK
New LX type sled, no Rush rear suspension, but Rush front end.

D

Deleted member 10829

New Rush 136.
New 600 Pro RMK
New LX type sled, no Rush rear suspension, but Rush front end.

Will Skylar be in the market for a Pro RMK next year or is the 600 hanging around for another year?

indy_500

Will Skylar be in the market for a Pro RMK next year or is the 600 hanging around for another year?

a 600 pro rmk never even came to my mind! I'm thinking Skylar is in the market for a new one, don't ya got 7000 miles on that thing?!? It's got more hours on it than a trail sled with 7000 miles too!

xcsp

Doubt you'll see a SHIFT in the Pro Ride chassis, seeing that in MY10 & MY11, the SHIFT 600 had been upgraded basically to a standard IQ600 but with non-rebuildable shocks, just not cost-effective when you have the standard 600 & 800 Rush sleds already.

D

Deleted member 10829

I heard a rumor today that the 2012 Polaris' will be available to ride next weekend in Two Harbors, MN. I may have to spend some time on the North Shore next weekend, except we have a Lake Association ride next Saturday that I organized, so I shouldn't really miss that!

D

Deleted member 10829

My dealer informed me the ride is next Thursday and only 4 spots left to fill.

D

Deleted member 10829

I forgot to mention that if I were a betting man, I would bet that one of the 3 new models will be a 128" or 136" Rush.

D

Deleted member 10829

I like that 600 Adventure as well, perfect for me other than no 4 stroke. It may be my next sled. That sled is a whole new segment. Finally some good storage! I wonder if the 600 is DI or not. Can't wait to see the rest of the lineup!

Polarice

I think I'm going to snowcheck one of those adventures.

What do you guys think of the rest of the lineup? What differences do you think there will be?

indy_500

liking the 600 rmk but no talk about the motors in these? I thought they'd release more info on these things.