5 Stars and 2 thumbs up for Pat's Yamaha/Polaris in Greenland, MI

timner

Unbelievable service and operation they have there! We stopped in Friday morning with 2 RMK's needing a little work (see below) and were back on the trail (or off-trail) before lunch. This was while other sleds were being worked on, parts were being bought, gas pumps were running, new sled setups, sled rentals, and I think even a skid loader was sold by Pat himself! Did I mention, this was also their open house weekend!!

Regarding the repairs (dont worry Polaris faithful's)...

- '14 PRO RMK purchased 2 days before needed low-elv weights. We called every dealer in WI/N IL with no success. Called Pat's and they had plenty! Not only did they have them but also installed them for us Friday morning while we waited. (Yup, we were wimps and didnt feel like installing weights in -5F)

- '12 RMK bought used this year from a dealer further south... Lost all of it's coolant the night before on the way to Rockland (10 min of riding it). Turned out, the set screw on top of T-stat was either missing or came loose. Poo guys- You should double check yours! Pat's took it in right away, had the part in stock!!, bled the new coolant (which can take some time and again, not fun if it was us in -5F temps)...

Hats off to Kip and the rest of the gang there. You are Team Kesslers approved and will be getting our business going forward, including new sleds.

And this is coming from a guy with a kitty and not related to Pats....

Thanks again,
-Ner

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10829

Great story timner! Glad to hear and thanks for sharing. This type of service seems to be the norm for them.

switch07

Left my 12 Adventure at Pats Saturday night, same thing, lost all the coolant. I've got 3500 miles on it tho. Hope it's the same thing as the RMK, just a loose fitting. I agree, great dealership, good bunch of guys.

indy_500

Left my 12 Adventure at Pats Saturday night, same thing, lost all the coolant. I've got 3500 miles on it tho. Hope it's the same thing as the RMK, just a loose fitting. I agree, great dealership, good bunch of guys.

Is ur track studded?

tomx

x2 on Pat's. My electric shield was not working and went in on the off chance they would have an older model HJC shield in stock. Not only did they have it they tested all the wires from the machine to the shield and found my male male wire that goes into the shield was bad. So they saved me some $ and let me demo the new Viper XTX as well. Top notch guys. Thanks Kip.

Bradzoo

Alot better than being told we're to busy to take any sleds in until after the 1st of the year like my local dealer told me monday.

Bradzooooo