850 Deliverys?

harski

Didn't order one but, in passing through my dealer they said it may not be until December. Obviously something to do with production. Hopefully Doo can speed up the date to tame customers anxiety.

Harski

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rumour at Haydays was late Dec, early Jan. Can am is too busy making the new maverick x3, not worried about sleds I guess.

ezra

I have a bud whos dealer is telling him mid dec at the soonest . guess he is not in on the dec 7 trip west . good thing he was not worried about a first yr doo letting him down on any trips . I got a f u for bringing that up last week:eek:

Last edited:

momoney2123

The scoop I got was summits starting in the west will be heading out in the next few days thru october, followed by flatland sleds with a shipping date of November, the very latest and least fortunate people may see them in December

momoney2123

There is a dealer on dootalk I just found claiming December as well(Out East). I guess we will see.

Meh, my luck it will dump buckets of snow in early dec and I wont have sled

Last edited:

whitedust

Havent heard anything about that. My dealer looked on bossweb and my sled is scheduled shipment in early november.

Sucks if some of these run after Xmas.

That would suck if after Dec 1 but I think doo will get things moving as always have in the past.

snobuilder

giphy.gif
YEP....That about covers it.....great image to think about when you get your new DOO and start gushing over ot!.....LOL!

All kidding aside....this new DOO 850 is probly the 1st scud I might consider buying.

momoney2123

giphy.gif
YEP....That about covers it.....great image to think about when you get your new DOO and start gushing over ot!.....LOL!

All kidding aside....this new DOO 850 is probly the 1st scud I might consider buying.

You sure you want to do that? Im not sure you will be able to hang-on to that bad boy haha;)