a sign that its just around the corner

euphoric1

local dealer already has pallets of new sleds stacked in fenced area. Anyone heard of any delivery dates yet? hopefully wont be any hold ups like last couple years! How about any Catalyst orders any word? Ill admit, been a while since I bought a new sled so not sure if I am asking the question too early, was just nice to see sleds on pallets...its coming!!

600_RMK_144

I'd about promise ALL Polaris SnowCheck sleds will be delivered by 11/30 at the latest. They are offering a $1500 refund for any arrivals after this date given how bad it's been the past couple of years.

SledTL

Past two mornings I've seen a semi loaded with Yamaha sled crates on 694 in the northern twin cities. Bet alot are going out soon.

scoobydoo

Man I hope mine isnt in yet, im not ready to cough up the cash. Im gonna sell a couple vintage sleds and my renegade and havent even thohought about that yet.

BigSix

Saw a flatbed load of 'Doos heading west on Hwy 41 near Lake Michigamme last Monday. Took the 'Wing up to Copper Harbor and the UP last weekend.

Highflyer

My new Polaris is already in as well. No problem picking it up in September. Don't have to worry about getting any road slop on her while I bring it home in the back of a truck.

euphoric1

wonder if there will be any offerings of different engine options in the Catalyst coming... 800cc ....1000cc hmmmm? am really curious to hear feedback from new owners this year!