aftermarket skis

tourguide

lookin for new new ski's for my 04 xcsp 600, cant decide between the slydog trail ski's, and the usi x-2's. anyone have any input?

skidoo_derue

Skis

lookin for new new ski's for my 04 xcsp 600, cant decide between the slydog trail ski's, and the usi x-2's. Anyone have any input?

i put the x-2's on my 09 800r this year , great ski just have to dial it in to your liking.have 4.5 shaper bars w/ 96 studs down middle .

indy_500

Try C&A pro much better skis

i got the razors on my 700 with woody's 10 inch carbides and 196 woody's studs and love it, C&A pro ski's i would say don't eliminate steering effort (haven't gotten a riser yet so that might be part of the problem) but when you turn, you turn lol there aint' no pushing thru corners. I like the groove it makes, it doesn't follow other ski paths.

crispyknite

If you just trail ride get the slydogs thats if you ride hard and fast. If you go off trail get
the USI X-2 with the 3 fins. I use the USI 301 VX trail very nice easy to steer ski.

srt20

I have slydogs, and they are pretty good. Better than stock, steering effort is minimal. Havent tried the USI skis. I have ridden with the C&A pros before. Like the other person said, you aint gonna get any push with those, but unless your young and strong, you will prolly get tired, the steering effort needed is a ton. I have found that suspension set-up usually means alot more than skis.

tourguide

You are right on about the suspension set-up, my wife rides this sled alot and I cant have heavy steering, maybe better go with the slydogs. are those slydog trail skis any good for ocasional off-trail?

srt20

I dont ride off trail at all, so I dont know. But the Slydog makes the same ski as the trail one only 1" wider. I hear they are decent, but.....