AIRTEC SPORTS in Menomonie WI-Anybody deal with them?

indy_500

Thinking of making a 3 hour drive to look at/buy a sled there. Want to make sure it's worth the drive.

renegade

I have personally never dealt with them but friends have and I have never heard anything negative. Far as I know they are pretty competative price wise.

dafuzz

I used to buy parts there, and their used sleds always seemed to be in good condition, well organized, and priced fairly, never had a bad experience with them, good people.

zltim

I bought a full snowmobile suit of clothing for my wife there back in 1999. Best price around at that time. I have not heard any negative about them but also not much else either.

One happy customer tells 1 or 2 people. Unhappy customer tells 10 so I guess give them the chance to earn your business.

They have been in business atleast 10 years so they must be doing something right.

D

Deleted member 10829

What are you looking at indy 500? Whatever it is it will look good in your sled shed!

indy_500

mspease, it's not for me, right now, i have the only sled in the family!
happy.gif
we traded in my dad's sled outright to a dealer. now he needs one. (oh yeah, did i tell you he was looking for a 600?) he still ain't gonna be able to pass me up
happy.gif

D

Deleted member 10829

You'll have to ride it every now and then for your dad to just to make sure it is running right!
happy.gif

oulu

I’ve had real good luck with them. They have serviced my ZL 440 and my MTN cat and have always treated me right. I purchased my Sportsman from there back in 2000. Just before an ice fishing trip I had a problem with it from a set of bolts being over torque at the factory and they had snapped. The shops boys weren't able to get to it before I left and they were going to pull off the floor a brand new machine to give to me to use. It wasn't needed because the ice fishing trip was for a contest and you couldn't use wheelers but they were more than willing to go the distance.

indy_500

me and my dad are going to make the ride tomorrow. we're gonna call first to make sure the sled's there and that they're open.

indy_500

tried calling twice already and no one has answered. does anybody know if they would be closed today?