And the Temperature Is.....

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm heading out the door as we come up on 6 AM in Neenah, Wisconsin. -9 and a Wind Chill of -22.

How bout you?

euphoric1

-8 with -20 TO -30 windchill today.... we close schools a day ahead when 4" of snow coming and have kids go to school in this LOL! really surprised school is on since Milwaukee closed, usually they all watch to see what Milwaukee does and follows suit.

mezz

-4 at 6am with a windchill of -25 in the Banana Belt (Tamarack City, Hubbell, Lake Linden)

-9 this morning in Johnsburg , Richmond IL. Most of the Mchenry county Trails have been groomed or getting worked on soon. I can't believe how the window washers with Prestone wash good to -34 still freezing up in the lines on 3 different vehicles. after they are in the garage with heater on they open up. Just a cold weather pain. Hoping to get out and ride soon!! Keep thinking snow!! :)

timo

-8 with -20 TO -30 windchill today.... we close schools a day ahead when 4" of snow coming and have kids go to school in this LOL! really surprised school is on since Milwaukee closed, usually they all watch to see what Milwaukee does and follows suit.
I got an email last night from the school adminstrators stating that they are monitoring the wind chill and if it gets colder than -35 wind chill they will close. Apparently must not of as they went.

euphoric1

I hate to be debbie downer but looking like some undesirable weather coming next week, plenty time to get better...or worse UUUUGH!!!

I hate to be debbie downer but looking like some undesirable weather coming next week, plenty time to get better...or worse UUUUGH!!!
Yeah, it became apparent about 4-5 days ago on weather models that this chunk of cold air over the midwest was going to lose its connection to arctic air and slowly wither and wash away.

whitedust

Brutally cold in Walworth county 17 mile wind rips thru you but I did check out some trailer parking today. I didn’t see a sled or rig out probably be dangerous for riding alone anyway. Me and Venturenorth used to ride in Vilas in sub teens all the time just stayed in the twistys here the open fields it’s brutal but lots of loose snow.