Another Packer LOSS!!!! Time for TT and MM to GO!!!

5slednx

I'm a huge packer fan, have season tickets and everything, I thought and hoped that Brett Favre was washed up, but he's on a fricken mission this year, I hate the Vikes, always have and always will, but they are my pick now to win it all! And that really sucks to say!

aczr600

Brett Favre has never had a running back like Peterson to hand the ball to. He doesnt have to do it all. He will last the season. Must say it is more fun to watch a team with a real Q.B. Didnt realize how bad our QB play was all this time. It is fun to watch Brett play when he is on your team isnt it Packer fans.

D

Deleted member 10829

The Saints have looked very beatable the last 2 weekends.

If you were watching the Steelers game, there isn't a quarterback in the league that wouldn't have fumbled that ball when hit in the arm by the defensive player the way Favre was. And on the interception, the ball bounced off of Taylor's hands, again not Favre's fault. What about all of the big plays he made for the Packers? He led many a 4th quarter and 2:00 drill drives that resulted in wins. I'm pretty sure he was under pressure in those situations! Who knows how long it will last, but I'm enjoying the ride!

The bottom line is that we are all very passionate about our favorite teams, and that's a good thing. It's fun teasing each other on this thread IMHO.

jroz

I think what happened was the Packers saw the old Tampa uniforms and thought maybe they should play like David Whitehurst, Terdell Middleton, and Dave Roller. Time warp!!!

frnash

<font color="0000ff">ubee:
"how do you spell pinatta?"</font>
I'm guessing here, but you probably mean "piñata" (Spanish, pronounced "pee-nyah-tah").

toddz700

Jared Allen has 10.5 sacks this season, 7.5 have come against Green Bay. I think that sums up the big problem for Green Bay, offensive line is just that, offensive !!! As far as the strip in the Steelers game, I guess some people (fusion) didn't see the the "phantom" tripping call two plays before that, which took a TD off the board. I have never been a big Favre fan, but he is better than what they had and if he can help the team win, then great. Also, Favre doesn't have to carry the team as fusion says, not when you have the best back in the league standing right behind you. Football is so much fun !!! Everyone have a safe 09-10 snowmobile season.

zltim

I guess the coach worked his team too hard because he has the best offense practice against the best 3-4 defense, NOT.

2000sxr700

MM is just a yes man to TT. And I just joined the " I hate douche bags" group on facebook and thats what these two guys should be identified as such.