Any info on Polaris sled shipments?

My date pushed to anytime February. Is anyone hearing news of on time delivery of January commitments? I am seeing dealers with floor stock that I suspect is driven by availability of specific components.

Highflyer

My date pushed to anytime February. Is anyone hearing news of on time delivery of January commitments? I am seeing dealers with floor stock that I suspect is driven by availability of specific components.
My sled has not arrived or shipped. Was suppose to in January and that looks very unlikely at this point. Polaris has its head in its ass trying to ship sleds.

trebsdub

My dealer just texted me yesterday and said he hasn't heard anything yet on mine for a shipping date. I have received three email updates from Polaris since December and each time I receive one they are moving the date farther out, the last email said by February 28th. Pretty soon they going to have to change my sled to a 2023 model.

old abe

My dealer just texted me yesterday and said he hasn't heard anything yet on mine for a shipping date. I have received three email updates from Polaris since December and each time I receive one they are moving the date farther out, the last email said by February 28th. Pretty soon they going to have to change my sled to a 2023 model.
It appears as Polaris is really making a Bad Name for themselves. Very poor public relations, conduct. Sad situations for sure. A perfect example of a "Just in time" component/parts inventory system.

euphoric1

It appears as Polaris is really making a Bad Name for themselves. Very poor public relations, conduct. Sad situations for sure. A perfect example of a "Just in time" component/parts inventory system.
it's not only Polaris guy's, have heard every excuse in the book. all I know is this poop has to stop! no reason for it anymore!

MKW

Have heard NOTHING on my 850 XCR from Polaris...frustrating part. Had one pull up next to me at the gas pump last week, same color, same track same everything. Some tourist from Indiana, never bought a new sled in his life! I’ve been on Polaris since the late 80’s..raced Polaris in the ‘90’s..have bought MANY new sleds..and this guy gets his before me? Unbelievable..I’ve given up at this point about seeing it anymore this year. Might not accept it if it does show up. Got 7200 miles now on my ‘20 XC 850. Probably have to give it away after this season as it will probably be pushing 9000 miles. Started my career on Ski doo...I may go back!

MKW

Also don’t let the parts excuse throw you...it is a labor shortage and shipping issues. My buddy just got his last week, it shipped December 23rd!! Also he made it a whole 29 miles and the motor locked up!

old abe

Also don’t let the parts excuse throw you...it is a labor shortage and shipping issues. My buddy just got his last week, it shipped December 23rd!! Also he made it a whole 29 miles and the motor locked up!
Yeah, well, say Parts, Labor, and Shipping, eh! Component/Parts inventories are a big issue.

srt20

My riding bud had a Nov. date for his Boost RMK. Then it was Dec 15. Then it was before end of year. The dealer called him Jan 11 saying it was ready. Of course we were out west. He picked it up Jan 18.

G

G

Does anyone believe that Pol or Doo or anyone else is doing this on purpose? The last thing any of them want to do is anger their customers. This is out of their control. In a perfect world everyone would have had their snow check sleds by November 1. But guess what? The world is less perfect to than it used to be. And this is far from over. Side by sides, four wheelers and personal watercraft, even lawnmowers are not going to be plentiful for a long time. If I had a 2022 snow checked I would wait for it and be happy when it came. Even if it is May. Because who knows what will happen for new sleds model year 2023?

MKW

The sled that blew was an 850...Grub..I get that but Ray Charles saw this coming. They knew they couldn’t fill all these orders. It would have been real simple...limit the amount of snow check sleds to a number they knew they could hit. First come first serve..then take orders on sleds with no guarantee of ship date if people still wanted one but were willing to wait. Think that would have been a much better play than just a free for all..take all the orders you can and we’ll figure it out as we go!

srt20

The sled that blew was an 850...Grub..I get that but Ray Charles saw this coming. They knew they couldn’t fill all these orders. It would have been real simple...limit the amount of snow check sleds to a number they knew they could hit. First come first serve..then take orders on sleds with no guarantee of ship date if people still wanted one but were willing to wait. Think that would have been a much better play than just a free for all..take all the orders you can and we’ll figure it out as we go!
Polaris did do this for the Boost sleds. They still couldn't keep up, or get parts, or whatever the issue is.

srt20

Does anyone believe that Pol or Doo or anyone else is doing this on purpose? The last thing any of them want to do is anger their customers. This is out of their control. In a perfect world everyone would have had their snow check sleds by November 1. But guess what? The world is less perfect to than it used to be. And this is far from over. Side by sides, four wheelers and personal watercraft, even lawnmowers are not going to be plentiful for a long time. If I had a 2022 snow checked I would wait for it and be happy when it came. Even if it is May. Because who knows what will happen for new sleds model year 2023?
Nope. But after last year not getting sleds out timely, and then posting a video of apologizing for it and saying we will do better....And then this year to be worse than last year?

Hey, I'm not saying dont ever buy "X" brand because of this mess. But its ok for people to be pi$$ed or disappointed at least.

5 years from now we will all forget about this.......or will we? 05 Polaris Fusion 900.....haha

old abe

Nope. But after last year not getting sleds out timely, and then posting a video of apologizing for it and saying we will do better....And then this year to be worse than last year?

Hey, I'm not saying dont ever buy "X" brand because of this mess. But its ok for people to be pi$$ed or disappointed at least.

5 years from now we will all forget about this.......or will we? 05 Polaris Fusion 900.....haha
Perhaps? But this crap will surely get people to rethink the Snow Checking of a new sled in the years to come, eh! I'm thinking so!

brad460

Tesla delivered 306k cars in 4Q21 versus expected 268k...That tells me with proper forecasting/planning a company can deliver.

The only reason snowcheck exists is to allow for proper forecasting/planning- Poo, Doo and Cat displaying complete incompetence..