April 17th

rph130

Didn't think I would be doing this again in mid-April. 15 inches in Presque Isle at 10 am and still coming down. Rain turned to snow last night around 9 pm. Drove up on Saturday from Chicago in shorts and a t-shirt because it was in mid 70s. Planned on summer prepping the snowmobiles but now I'm thinking about going for a ride. Talked to my daughter this morning in Bessemer and they got 18 inches overnight with another 6 inches expected today.

pclark

12" in Manitowish Waters, it's not wanted at this point. We had just melted a lot of our snow and now it's back. High 70's and a couple of 80 degree temps last week and now this!

whitedust

12" in Manitowish Waters, it's not wanted at this point. We had just melted a lot of our snow and now it's back. High 70's and a couple of 80 degree temps last week and now this!
I hear ya just sets back Spring in every way and all the spring events but quite common in Vilas 20 inchers used to break my heart drove me south to FL until mid May. Can’t plant flowers until well into June to avoid freezing temps.

pclark

I hear ya just sets back Spring in every way and all the spring events but quite common in Vilas 20 inchers used to break my heart drove me south to FL until mid May. Can’t plant flowers until well into June to avoid freezing temps.
Yeah, the ice is getting weaker but need some rain and warmer temps to get rid of it. The deer are really getting tired of the snow and are really hungry. This one was eating what she could off the oak tree. This snow should melt pretty quick as it will be 43 and sunny on Tuesday.
1681759212602.png

whitedust

Yeah, the ice is getting weaker but need some rain and warmer temps to get rid of it. The deer are really getting tired of the snow and are really hungry. This one was eating what she could off the oak tree. This snow should melt pretty quick as it will be 43 and sunny on Tuesday.
View attachment 68497
Deer will eat what they need to when hungry. Couldn’t believe they ate my red pine 1 year but nothing else they will eat pines too. Late Spring they will eat greenery along the roadside little sprouts and they are on it right away.

mezz

We haven't gotten a lot, maybe around 4" or so, just a sloppy slippery mess. Sick of it! More so after having a few days in the 60's & a few in the mid to upper 70's, with nights in the 40's all week last week, The lawn was almost entirely free of snow. Oh well, at least it wasn't a pummeling like a few spots in the Yoop.

Attachments

• SPRING - FOR REAL, WHERE.JPG
    SPRING - FOR REAL, WHERE.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 11

old abe

Yeah, well, Tracker is now absent, however remember what he was preaching on climate? 1, to 2 months later! And he'd be riding it hard! :ROFLMAO:

whitehorse

I measured 22" this morning at 10:30 on my back deck and it snowed until 2-3 this afternoon.....Central WI - Neillsville.

From high 80's last week to this.....ready for Spring and Summer!

xcr440

I measured 22" this morning at 10:30 on my back deck and it snowed until 2-3 this afternoon.....Central WI - Neillsville.

From high 80's last week to this.....ready for Spring and Summer!
I drove through there yesterday, CRAZY!! It was like middle of winter again after everything was gone... Fortunately I was able to wait until afternoon to take 10 on my way to the Twin Cities as the woman I chat with at the BP from time to time said its the most snow she's ever seen there, and they had just gotten 10 plowed open as of 10:30am.