Are you ready to Rumble??? Heere Bleezard Bleezard!!!

mezz

It's time for the first shout out for the 2022-23 Season. This may be a bit premature, however, my bones are telling me that we may be in for a rude awakening by Meester Bleezard by mid-week next week. This one could be a doozy, Heere Bleezard Bleezard!!!:eek::giggle::cool:

Attachments

• Meester Bleezard.jpg
    Meester Bleezard.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
Hopefully the storm track moves a little more east towards the Midwest. Looks like southeast WI will be getting mostly rain current forecast. The current snow would be a good base for trails down here.

mezz

Mezz, those new knees should be dialed in to pick up storms!!
I don't know if they're supposed to be as stiff as I have been experiencing lately, but, they are not the only areas that have been acting up. Uncle Arthur in the back as well as the ankles not to mention neuropathy in the feet, I feel like a living barometer at times. Funny, but, not funny. As I have said before, I prefer this side of the sod.

hermie

Hopefully John gets his internet up and running. Interested on what he thinks. The GFS is predicting big snows. Just had to get too excited been let down to many times. I have learned to take it as it comes and wait until it's over to see what we actually get,but here's to hoping they are right this time. Supposed to finally maybe get some cold weather too after next week.

pclark

At this point they are just saying 2-4" for us in Vilas County, I think there will be a better forecast on Tuesday.

old abe

I don't know if they're supposed to be as stiff as I have been experiencing lately, but, they are not the only areas that have been acting up. Uncle Arthur in the back as well as the ankles not to mention neuropathy in the feet, I feel like a living barometer at times. Funny, but, not funny. As I have said before, I prefer this side of the sod.
I hear all that mezz! Uncle Arthur is not nice at all. And I also prefer the top side of the sod!

mrbb

well I got about 4 inches here in NE PA today, , doesn;t help you guys at all though, HAHA!

euphoric1

Had about 5 in SE WI on Friday then rAin and fog gone by Sunday. 🤷‍♂️
about 5" of WET HEAVY! too bad the cold wouldn't had set in right after it, would have made for a solid base! sounds like we will be on the liquid side of the system heading our way mid-week uuuugh!