Awesome "Early Season" Riding in the Snowy Range-Video

skeedoo

I just spent a little over a week out in Wyoming riding both Togwotee and the Snowy Range. I had picked up my new Summit "Freeride" before headed west and was lovin' playing around on it!!! Here's a short video clip of the awesome snow we had and after the killer riding that whole day I could not contain my emotions. I was really stoked folks - Sorry for the screams, I could't help it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YUWG6LjkL4

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what you are so excited about in that video. Don't you have conditions like that in Indiana all the time?

Just teasing, nice vid and I am sure there is a lot of drool being mopped up across the Midwest after watching it. I know I went through three sheets of Bounty myself! Maybe that can be a new scale for judging videos. The Bounty scale.

Thanks for sharing!

-John

blizzardmk

Awesome!!! That snow looks absolutely Perfect.

I thought John's drooling comment was funny, then I watched the video. Dang. I'm drooling.

L

lenny

hol,,,,,,wo,,,,,,,,I can't beli,,,,,,,that's jus,,,,,,incredib,,,,,,

You know, I see that and I want a doo, I watch the pro rmk and I want that. I alleady know tha M's are sweet. I get all happy watching this and than I go out to my garage and look at my pile and cry

some day,,,,,,,,,,

440_chazz

hol,,,,,,wo,,,,,,,,I can't beli,,,,,,,that's jus,,,,,,incredib,,,,,,

You know, I see that and I want a doo, I watch the pro rmk and I want that. I alleady know tha M's are sweet. I get all happy watching this and than I go out to my garage and look at my pile and cry

some day,,,,,,,,,,

Didn't you say you were working like 13 hour days? Overtime baby.

09m8

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing it!!!!! And have to agree with the other posters on the close call! Had to playback and pause to see how close it really was...Damn! Darn near poked that ski....

Bradzoo

Awsome skeedoo!!

Cat Woman that little Charlie Brown tree is the top of about a 10-12 footer!!HAHAHA

John can we have new rule that states: you can't post these kinda video's until the season is over with! think I'm gonna have to take some time off work for a road trip

squat

Awsome skeedoo!!

Cat Woman that little Charlie Brown tree is the top of about a 10-12 footer!!HAHAHA

John can we have new rule that states: you can't post these kinda video's until the season is over with! think I'm gonna have to take some time off work for a road trip

I vote yes Bradzoo... John?

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awesome Chris! Jealous like you would not believe right now. I was yelling at the monitor, go over there, hit that drift, go right, go right, sweet!! WOOT WOOT!

meathead

skeedoo

I just spent a little over a week out in Wyoming riding both Togwotee and the Snowy Range. I had picked up my new Summit "Freeride" before headed west and was lovin' playing around on it!!! Here's a short video clip of the awesome snow we had and after the killer riding that whole day I could not contain my emotions. I was really stoked folks - Sorry for the screams, I could't help it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YUWG6LjkL4

chris: awweessoommee,that aint ditch bangin lol lol...meathead