Awesome "Early Season" Riding in the Snowy Range-Video

skeedoo

Awesome footage. What camera are you using?

Hey bru,
I use the Vholdr Contour Hd 1080p camera. All of my video's are shot on the low resolution setting which is 720p. I use it for both snowmobiling and getting footage for my fishing guide service. It has several mounts available and only costs around $275.00, which is well worth the price for what you get. The other guy in the video was using a GoPro Hero HD and one problem I saw with it was he never was sure when it was recording because he had to ask me if the red record light was on in the front of the camera, the Contour HD has audible sounds to let you know when it is On or Off and when you are recording and stop recording. The Contour also comes with the "Easy Edit" editting program but I have not used it yet. I am looking into the Sony Vegas Pro 10 edditing software and gonna ask for it for Christmas (its like $500.00). I have a little over 3 hours of killer footage from this last trip to edit down. Trust me you will love using a helmet cam no matter what your riding style is... it is a blast re-living your sled trips!! The only problem is now my wife and daughter see the type of riding I do in the mountains and it scares the crap out of them everytime I leave for a trip cause they think I'm gonna be in an avalanche or go flying off a cliff or something like that.