Axys link on dootalk

snobuilder

It looks a little more refined and less baboonassed. The real question is what about the new motors(s)

I like lightweight 2 stroke fun again and am willing to replace the reliability of my Yamaha 4 strokes with it as long a I can get 6000 reliable miles or so out of a 2 smoke mill as I expect outta my cfi 600.

olsmann

I love all the guys on other sites that are ready to turn their wallets inside out for this thing based on 4 pictures and no other real info

ezra

so what am I looking at ? cast alloy rear arms and a gps and painted tunnel option
any thing my un trained eye is missing

olsmann

so what am I looking at ? cast alloy rear arms and a gps and painted tunnel option
any thing my un trained eye is missing

Supposed to be a New 800 HO motor (lord help us!) and Im assuming Bold new graphics and a bold new Price!

Also looks like a little more rider forward?

MJL

Not sure if the black plastic under seat that says Axys is still the blow molded gas tank or hollow for flip open storage?

dickhouse

got the new axys 800 with retro graphics and a riser. some of the dealers had an early pre-order event with the regional rep so I ordered mine. might even get it in april if i'm lucky as part of a test program

ezra

I think I was part of poos test program for the xcr and ultra never want to be part of that kind of program again lol