Bachelor party

chevyman

Having a bachelor party for my buddy and we are golfing durning the day and doing whatever at night. But we want to make him do something are wear something durning golfing. anyone have any ideas.

propjockey

Ahhhh....Golf...The perfect game for him to play with the "bowling ball attached to his leg by a chain" trick. It will feel the same way when he golfs after he is married, but substitute the ball with his cell phone!

Let him drag that around for five hours......
happy.gif

-J-

jakester

Prop, I just gotta throw this in here. We haven't been giving each other any crap this year. Chevyman,make him wear a Cub hat, he won't be a winner for at least a 100 years!! Then hook him up to the ball and chain.

ezra

if he is realy your bud let him lisen in on the calls from the other guys war departments. every call all day maby thear is still hope for him. then drive to any sub and count the number of housewifes and the number of them that have not let them self go.bring a divorce lawer with for the game and let him tell some storys.I am on yr 13 I am lucky but have seen some real costly train wrecks in my group of buds.wate am I lucky or just cheep?ask me during riding season after my 3rd weekend and the what have you done for me lately's have been going on ever sense before the first trip

chords

Use a wide black sharpie on a white XXX Large T- shirt and make it readable when he wears it. Still kinda manly and easy to remove for the rest of the nites activities but enough to embarass him for a few hours. Maybe add a little Foo Foo touch to it for something Xtra by safety pinning a few reminders coming his way. Get Crazy.