Bad Boy mowers?

snoluver1

Anyone have one? Starting to think about a new mower for my 3.5 acres. Mixture of lawn and pasture grass/weeds. Been looking at commercial grade like exmark, hustler, etc. Bad Boy seems like a well built unit for a bit better price point. Also seems like they are easy to service which is big in my book. Any info, good or bad would be appreciated!

https://www.badboymowers.com/bad-boy-shop/zero-turn-mowers

Last edited:

Woodtic

I maybe able to help you out Adam. Give mea call or text. I may have a line on something that may work for you.

ezra

lol that looks like something indy would have put together in the sled shed a few yrs back

yamadooed

I opted for a 42" model Toro for a 1 acre spread and have had zero issues... Lots of dealers sell them around here so I figured parts and service would be more readily available if needed...

schnook

Just wondering if you are still in the market? I an looking at selling my zt22 bush hog mower. 22 hp kohler fresh top end, 60" deck
rebuilt gear box and new pto shaft. This thing is built like a tank and does the job very nicely for a a large mower. I currently mow 2.5 -3 acres with it. I am looking for a tractor type so everyone in the family can mow. My wife doesn't feel comfortable on the zt.

old abe

Bush Hog would be at the top of my list. I know a commercial lawn cutter who has used them for many years. They do a much better looking cut as compared to a John Deere, IMO. I also returned to the tractor/mower set up as my wife requested. Works for me as she does most all of the mowing. 4-wheel drive tractor much more stable while mowing ditch banks.

Last edited:

snoluver1

I maybe able to help you out Adam. Give mea call or text. I may have a line on something that may work for you.

Just wondering if you are still in the market? I an looking at selling my zt22 bush hog mower. 22 hp kohler fresh top end, 60" deck
rebuilt gear box and new pto shaft. This thing is built like a tank and does the job very nicely for a a large mower. I currently mow 2.5 -3 acres with it. I am looking for a tractor type so everyone in the family can mow. My wife doesn't feel comfortable on the zt.

Thanks guys. I'm kinda in the same boat. I need something the wife and boys can mow with and also kinda stuck on something new. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm getting tired of wrenching on everything I own. Also really like the idea of having a suspension system for my very rough pasture. Looking at Ferris with full suspension or Bad boy with "sort of" a suspension? Bad Boy is a third less than Ferris though!

chunk06

like anything else you get what you pay for with mowers. Most of the brands in the same price range share many of the same components like drives and engines.

snake

Thanks guys. I'm kinda in the same boat. I need something the wife and boys can mow with and also kinda stuck on something new. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm getting tired of wrenching on everything I own. Also really like the idea of having a suspension system for my very rough pasture. Looking at Ferris with full suspension or Bad boy with "sort of" a suspension? Bad Boy is a third less than Ferris though!

love my ferris....it is a quality piece of equipment and the suspension does actually work very well. I think you get a better cut and it saves the machine inmo