Bayfield/Valhalla

LoveMyDobe

LoveMyDobe, I am seeing almost a foot forcast for your area, have they backed off that?

Thanks
Yep they changed the snow warning to advisory. Snowing very lightly now west of Iron River(doesn't show up on radar) Saying 1 to 3 inches. 43 degrees on Thursday

candyman

Awesome pictures Jonathan!
Looking forward to our next adventure to WOODSIDE!!!!

Hi Kevin! Get your butt up here next weekend, as Dobe said above, we're expecting 3-6 the next few days. Mike W. has already booked and will be here with a small crew.

LoveMyDobe

Hi Kevin! Get your butt up here next weekend, as Dobe said above, we're expecting 3-6 the next few days. Mike W. has already booked and will be here with a small crew.

Only a couple inches around IR yesterday and not a ton of traffic.

bubba800

Had a great weekend with candyman; found some logging roads that hadn't been tracked up and got stuck a couple times.

Attachments

• BayfieldFebA2018.JPG
    BayfieldFebA2018.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 58

woodside

Rode with Candyman and Woodside Cottages guests pushing 12"+ of fresh snow mostly of Forest Roads. Found some 30" deep stuff so getting stuck was very likely. Got another 6" last night so the total this week is around 20-22 IMG_3334.JPG IMG_3323.JPG IMG_3328.JPG IMG_3320.JPG ". Groomers haven't had a chance to catch up but trail conditions should be ideal early this week.

Last edited:

02Bracing

We came up Thursday night and stayed at Valhalla Cabins next to Pub and Grub. Rode fresh powder all day Friday and it was awesome, passed the groomer when we were pulling into the cabin around 5:00pm. Rode the fresh groomed Saturday morning and headed home before the storm started. Beautiful area, we are planning a couple atv/sxs trips this summer up there.

improved700

Great pictures Jonathan.
You think things will hold up through the week with that warm u?
Got ride of the 1200 and picked up a new 850 BackCountry.
Need to get some snow under her!!!!

Kev

candyman

Great pictures Jonathan.
You think things will hold up through the week with that warm u?
Got ride of the 1200 and picked up a new 850 BackCountry.
Need to get some snow under her!!!!

Kev
For Sure!!! Just like Woodside said "conditions should be ideal this week"! 850 BC, now I'm jealous!!!

woodside

For Sure!!! Just like Woodside said "conditions should be ideal this week"! 850 BC, now I'm jealous!!!

850 BC? That about when I was born.

Warmer weather will harden the trails especially after it freezes at night then will loosen during the day. Scratchers may come in handy for the morning. Same for the FR's. At this time, today will be the warmest day of the week at 38.

Candyman and I may just "have" to take a short ride later this week.

improved700

850 BC? That about when I was born.

Warmer weather will harden the trails especially after it freezes at night then will loosen during the day. Scratchers may come in handy for the morning. Same for the FR's. At this time, today will be the warmest day of the week at 38.

Candyman and I may just "have" to take a short ride later this week.

Now that right there was damm funny Woodie.....