Bayfield/valhalla

snowchief

Wow hope that sticks around hoping to do one more trip once the snow is gone here your area would be fun, bought 2 WI trail permits beginning of year would like to use them if not oh well.

snowrenegade

Candyman, Will you or woodside be able to post a trail condition report on Friday after the rain is done? I was up last weekend and probably had the best trail conditions in the last 10 years or so. Even some of the more popular forest roads hadn't been ridden on. It will be a shame if mother nature ruins all this wonderful snow! Thanks!

candyman

Will do,2/3 inches of fresh snow Thursday night into Friday morning. Temps will be dropping into the teens at night after Thursday. We'll be riding this weekend. Get some!

candyman

Even some of the more popular forest roads hadn't been ridden on. It will be a shame if mother nature ruins all this wonderful snow! Thanks!
That's because I came down with the stomach flu Wed.thru Sunday. And Woodside is on vacation in the desert. You timed it well! LOL, :unconscious:

snowrenegade

Thanks for leaving some for me! I hope you're feeling better soon. By the way, what snowmobiler goes to the desert in the winter? You can let woodside answer that one.

candyman

Candyman, Will you or woodside be able to post a trail condition report on Friday after the rain is done? I was up last weekend and probably had the best trail conditions in the last 10 years or so. Even some of the more popular forest roads hadn't been ridden on. It will be a shame if mother nature ruins all this wonderful snow! Thanks!

Here ya go, did a 70 mile loop this morning of trails and forest roads. We didn't receive the rain other areas got and woke up to 2-3 inches of snow. Conditions were excellent. Get Some!

woodside

All I can say is riding conditions in Carlsbad NM are horrible. However, conditions in the Carlsbad Caverns are absolutely fantastic!