Bears VS Lions

lofsfire

Took my son to his first pro football game here are few pictures of the game.

115843.jpg

115841.jpg

115842.jpg

Go Bears!

zrjes

Considering the weather we had all week I would say today was an unbelievably beautiful day. Glad the Bears put up the 40 +points I expected them to! First half was a challenge
happy.gif

Stack

lofsfire

babbaboo~ It does look like a spaceship but from what I'm told there is not a bad seat in there
I was happy with ours, which I was able to get for a friend. Been to a few games but always in these seats.

And yes the weather was great!

lofsfire

I was able to get for a friend - that should have been- I was able to get from a friend

snowangel03 ~ no kidding I paid face value $68 each seat, I looked on the internet to see what tickets were going for and it was unbelievable! I saw the same section seats, for over $400 each on-line. That was a high number, I did real look into what the average on-line price was. But still that place was packed some people were over paying! Then once you get there the prices for food are just as bad.

I went to the INDY 500 and Birckyard 400 every year since 1993 and 1994 till last year. Getting in and out is much easier and it is much more family orientated. (Well it gets that a little more each year! Just keep the kiddies out of the Coke Lot! the night before!) But you can bring coolers in, just no glass, food wrapped any way you want. At the Bears game the guy before you go in asked me if he "could pat me down" like you have a choise. Told him I had my cell phone on my right hip and he still missed it. Then bought a $4.50 bottle of water and the guy takes the cap, and says they can't sell water with the cap of the bottle.

But the game was still cool to see!

B

babbaboo

Having a good time with your son at a Pro football game...Priceless!

yamahachick

Great pics! It was and exciting game to watch until after half time then the Bears kicked some Lions butt.

When's the baby due?

ezra

was at a few dead shows in chicago thay let people bring in there mushrooms or was that not the kind of food you were talking about.have not been there after remod looks great