Best trailer slides

wags

Ok so I'm a little late in putting on a slide system since I got my new trailer last year, what slides seem to be the best now a days?

ezra

Formica cheep ultra low profile door will shut over it. you don't have to pick up sled to get it out of its grove if you want to drive out same side as other sled. it lasts well going on 4 yrs for me still looking good. I got the old school woodgrain stuff.I have 10in on sides 16in up the center 1 3x14ft sheet

ridindirty800

By far then best guides I think are EZ-guides! I know they cost a little but from what I have seen there is nothing better! Nice low profile, and lasts a long time! We just purchased a new Triton trailer and put EZ-Guides ski guides and Track mats on and now just need snow to load the sleds!

Interesting thought when I bought my last trailer. We were talking about my crappy one I was using and we started looking how the sled could slide sideways on under the bar. With the new guides the sled can't move.

Just a thought.

indy_500

here's my bedliner

118752.jpg

zimmbob

I did the same thing Indy. Have a buddy that owns a Junk Yard. Went out there and pulled two bed liners off of trucks, grabbed the skill saw, and cut away. They work great. And best yet, they were FREE!

And, I'd actually say it's better, because you can customize the width for what you want, not feel bad about cutting them up, and you'll probably have extra for when they do get ripped up by someone's studs or for whatever reason.