Black Friday gear sales?

tomcat

Looking to update my 10 year old motorfist bibs and jacket this year. Open to any brand as long as it’s good gear. Ride both trail and out west so prefer something with removable liner. Considered shells and layering but think I’d be happier with insulated. Also want to get away from bibs. Straps never stay up on my shoulders which drives me crazy! Any recommendations on models etc. need new gloves as well. Hoping to find a Black Friday cyber Monday deal. Let me know if you come across any! Thanks for any suggestions.

whitedust

Want to buy FXR Team Jacket 2xl or 3xl I wear sixsixone core protector under my jacket. Like black opps color. New or non current

indy_500

Unfortunately it seems like Black Friday deals get worse every year in the snowmobile industry. But, fortunately, I live right by the dealer who has the best deals year around in the country on gear (kens sports)

600_RMK_144

Unfortunately it seems like Black Friday deals get worse every year in the snowmobile industry. But, fortunately, I live right by the dealer who has the best deals year around in the country on gear (kens sports)
Our first and last stop @ Hay Days every year!

600_RMK_144

Looking to update my 10 year old motorfist bibs and jacket this year. Open to any brand as long as it’s good gear. Ride both trail and out west so prefer something with removable liner. Considered shells and layering but think I’d be happier with insulated. Also want to get away from bibs. Straps never stay up on my shoulders which drives me crazy! Any recommendations on models etc. need new gloves as well. Hoping to find a Black Friday cyber Monday deal. Let me know if you come across any! Thanks for any suggestions.
Snowbigdeal.com typically has some decent deals. Back in the day, First Place Parts had some un-real deals, but have gone to more standard % off for the most part.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I picked up a new Exome Helmet at Ecklunds in Appleton. 20% off Retail.

I went in planning on buying the BV2S as I've heard good things and know a few people that have them. The Exome is the new generation from BRP. I like the features, the fit, and I'll take the 20% off any day. Plus I beat the crowds on Friday as I promise I will NOT leave the house on Black Friday.

tomcat

Thx all. My current gear came from first place parts on a Black Friday sale years ago. Helmet from ecklunds. I’ve bought plenty of parts from kensports. I’ll check out their gear!

whitedust

FXR having an online factory sale 15-20% off on 2023 snowmobile software. Higher on other stuff. I bought a new Expedition jacket best prices I’ve seen in a long time. Sale a sign of the times I guess.

rph130

I picked up a new Exome Helmet at Ecklunds in Appleton. 20% off Retail.

I went in planning on buying the BV2S as I've heard good things and know a few people that have them. The Exome is the new generation from BRP. I like the features, the fit, and I'll take the 20% off any day. Plus I beat the crowds on Friday as I promise I will NOT leave the house on Black Friday.

Thanks Gary for the info. After seeing your post, I bought an Exome helmet. Replacing my gen 1 modular that I bought when I bought my 2003 MXZ. Probably long overdue not to mention the hits it has taken from those trees and poles that jump in front of me on the trail. Buying a second one for my daughter in law today for Christmas so she can ditch the hand me down she wears.