Boonie the Boondocker says Hi

ridesafe

Hi everyone..
This is Boonie and I just wanted to say I'm gaining weight and doing awesome since my rescue during the ride in! Life is great now!!! My master lets me sleep on his bed and I get to drag around his socks,boots,gloves,tennis shoes,hats,magazines and anything else I can get my lips on... Heck I even got to chew up his pack of extra sd memory cards and a roll of electrical tape he had in his overnight bag the other day.... I like my master!! And I think he likes me too... cause no matter what I do he keeps calling my name... repeatedly and loudly I might add! It does kinda make me wonder why his face is all red and the veins are popping out of his head tho.... Hey I think he's coming in the front door and it's dinner time...
LATER jd'ers,
boonie

IMG_0972Small.jpg

doospunk

You should introduce her to that old AC Cougar Erik!! With all the chewing she does, I figure that should keep her busy for a while!! haha.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
LMAO, Boonie, you have it made. Your master is just one of those people that will do anything, for anybody, at anytime! Remember a couple of weeks ago, he drove all the way over to Westfield to give me a jump start when my battery was dead in my car! He is a helluva guy!

scottiking

Boonie looks like she could go for one of Deb's strudels! Me too!!
She looks pretty happy!

Scottiking OUT

ridesafe

Ooooh Yes scottiking!!! I love Deb's STRUDELS!!!! They're so Yummy!!!! Kinda took a liking to those cheese nibs and ranch flavored corn nuts too... You guys are the best!!
woof woof!! :)

ridesafe

You should introduce her to that old AC Cougar Erik!! With all the chewing she does, I figure that should keep her busy for a while!! haha.
If I can't get the thing to run right I might just do that! :)

LMAO, Boonie, you have it made. Your master is just one of those people that will do anything, for anybody, at anytime! Remember a couple of weeks ago, he drove all the way over to Westfield to give me a jump start when my battery was dead in my car! He is a helluva guy!
Well I don't know.... he won't let me pee inside where it's warm!! oooh noooo I have to go outside get my paws cold and stick my butt in the cold snow!!! Think I'm gonna go annoy him now...

woof-later-woof

carole

Thanks for a Boonie update, she looks happy/warm/and enjoying life. BTW, my two woof woofs are snuggled on the bed under their warm plush blankies.