BRP ride app

Jaydoo

Anyone look at the BRP ride app. I am not showing all the trail systems in my area. Dunbar, Florence, Armstrong.

luv2sled

Hey Jaydoo. Ridecommand from Polaris until BRP gets their's figured out. Also just wondering Jaydoo if you got wife's permission slip yet for you new Doo in 2022. LMAO

renegade600

Polaris Ride Command.....

Best thing is the comments on trail conditions within the app.... some of them are hilarious....The ones for the central UP have been great...

J.Glenn

Polaris Ride Command.....

Best thing is the comments on trail conditions within the app.... some of them are hilarious....The ones for the central UP have been great...

You mean like this? Now which one of you did this haha. Screenshot_20210124-173904_Ride Command.jpg

**Mods - delete if necessary.

Lots of subjectivity on the ride command though, as to be expected. I had commented on a stretch of trails that was bad and literally 4 hours after me, a couple jokers commented that it was great. Mind you, there was no new snow and not enough snow to groom and fix the bad stretch. Just have to shake your head and move on.

sjb

You mean like this? Now which one of you did this haha. View attachment 62615

**Mods - delete if necessary.

Lots of subjectivity on the ride command though, as to be expected. I had commented on a stretch of trails that was bad and literally 4 hours after me, a couple jokers commented that it was great. Mind you, there was no new snow and not enough snow to groom and fix the bad stretch. Just have to shake your head and move on.

Puts a new image of red rocket, doesn't it.