Carter's Corner...2012\13

lookin4snow

Just booked my trip for Christmas to New Years yesterday. Get ready Carter, Dan and I are on our way. Also talked to Derek and the snow line is just above the lodge right now. Too early to stick, but it gets everyone's blood flowing. Here's to 2012-2013 being a great season!

carter

Thanks, Pat....lets see if we can do 20 pages this year....LOL.....I'm ready for you Kris....I'll make sure to NOT crash second day of the season.......my ride is here and I'm excited.....

Firecatguy

can someone tell me what this means?go around? dont come this way?

6.jpg

carter

Another one getting ready to fall out of the tree ?

On another note.....the weather has turned foul for today. The tops of the Tetons are getting snow while everywhere else is getting rain and wind. I guess that's good. We want snow, feet of snow, oh, that's inches in flatland speak. Or inches once a month in flatland speak......post a picture of my stuck will ya.......

carter

Get a chance, look at the webcam of the lodge. See the covering in the mountains behind the parking lot.....oh boy.......

polarisrider1

I am holding a lot of picks and video of Carters "rides of mayhem". Guess a old tile guy can get the ole' Carpet man to push the limit now and then. 110 ft. of rope and we still needed more! "Don't know mtn." turned into "Don't Go" that day.
Out of my respect for your love of Polaris, I choose not to post pics of you and your Poo's in any interesting situations. (for now). Hope to see you this winter in March.

blutooth

OK so it's clear everyone and their mother has a picture of Carter stuck... I want to see some pictures of Carter riding! Do they exist? lol

The Stuck:
c2.jpg

And I'd say this counts as riding (He's upright at least):
c1.jpg

See you February Carter!

Firecatguy

I have video of him riding....lol there not all stucks....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Aodjihcqgmg?list=UU3ZOrHpe2S0gi7ebuBE8p5A&hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

carter

Thanks, Pat......that is such a good video.........PJ, Robbie, you, "The People Have Spoken.............