cats bike is out

ezra

I have argued this point with board members of mnusa and the way I read the MN law it will be legal because it is not a kt it is a manufactured snow machine . now if certen people get there undies in a bunch they can pay the lobbyist to change wording again to do what thay can to keep the kids turned off when complaining about membership

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure the way the law is written in MI, it would be legal there too.

-John

beerchug

If they could get the bikes to lift the front end with throttle I would be all in but till then I'll stick with my high country.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im so hoping that Chad at M&M gets one in to demo. Obviously it's not something to put 200 miles on trail riding, but, I know a couple of creek bottoms I would like to try it out in!

sjb

I like it. Is this there motor and chassis or putting their skid on the back of something else?

POLARISDAN

i dont know..i see a corner slideout by someone hitting a turn way to fast and being completely eliminated by a sled..not a good idea for trails IMO

bigvin

First the 450,...then the 750,...900,....1100,...ect.,...
If I were "Young" This looks like a Hoot!
I personally believe once these catch on,...and All the MFG's start,...
Oh Boy.
We'll Really be talking about "The Old Days",...

Just sayin',...

and wait until the warm temps have these babies chewing everything up!
Technology folks!

OK,... back to the corner I go.

:)

towtruck

needs a 500cc single- two stroke-pre mix-kick start- air cooled - with a scratcher on the back of the ski-(that's your liquid) and a temp gauge
less wt - more power- less problems-
ya pre-mix and kick start are not fun but the market for this bike is hard-core riders possibly on a budget (younger) and they would rather have the performance and light wt- IMO

pez

They sure look like fun. I noticed the 4 carbides on the front ski. Sure looks like that is helping on the trails.

ezra

looks like the thing would just trench in deep powder being so narrow.

in deep bottomless pow the suck hard . a bud got a timbersled lt with all the bells and whistles this yr . all said and done cost the same as a new pro rmk.
again in the bottomless pow bad in hero snow is where they shine

mrbb

when I was a kid I had a Chrysler made SNO RUNNER, a mush smaller bike like machine, NO shocks, had like a dual ski set up one to steer with and then one under the food pegs like and then a track
when I was a kid I ran the snot out of that things, I ran MX bikes all summer and wish OH so bad they came out with bigger HP machine and SHOCKS,

the old SNO runner had a snow condition flaw, needed 5-8 inches, any more or less and was useless LOL

the disadvantage of this thing I see is, I doubt it can be made into a BIKE for summer months as other kits allow
, making owning a little more reasonable for average folks to justify costs!
as I doubt its a cheap ride

have to admit IF I had the $$ to blow, I would own one LOL

so NOT bashing at all

looks like fun toy