Champagne taste but no enclosed trailer????

Madmachz

Wow... surprised it even moves.... my 2006 would spin with the brakes on at a stop light in a small amount of snow...

timo

that's gotta be photo shopped, he wouldn't even be able to get out of that parking lot.

timo

yah but do you really thinking he swapping on winter tires on a corvette to pull his sled?

I call BS on that pic.

A good set of Blizzaks and some tongue weight... and he is good to go.
Summer tires, no way in ****.

goofy600

If you look it's a 1 place trailer so it should track in the car tracks not wider so maybe but not the way I would want to do it.

ezra

It is just a vet why not slap some snow tires on it and use it. 90% of those things spend there life in a old mans garage loosing value

boardin

Looking at the snow build up behind the rear tires an up around the back end tells me a lot of tire spin. I say real!

geolith

I think it's photo shopped. Look at the bottom of the rear tire, something looks off above the rear window, something sketchy just above the hitch. And yes the sled definitely looks too big. Was the guy wearing all that gear in the car?

I will add, I used to tow my sled on a 2 place trailer behind my diesel Passat.

The picture cracks me up, thanks for posting it.

Last edited:

Uncle Vito

I think it's photo shopped. Look at the bottom of the rear tire, something looks off above the rear window, something sketchy just above the hitch. And yes the sled definitely looks too big. Was the guy wearing all that gear in the car?

I will add, I used to tow my sled on a 2 place trailer behind my diesel Passat.

The picture cracks me up, thanks for posting it.

I currently tow a 2 place clamshell with a VW Tiguan 4MOTION AWD, tows better than my half ton did and blows the half ton away on fuel consumption :cool: