Chapleau, Ontario

getsome

Looking for 1-3 guys to ride in Chapleau,Ontario this season. I have been traveling from the Thumb area of Mich. every other weekend. Looking to split the cost of each trip with someone interested in checking out the area. Snow is not good yet, but would like get something planned early. Depending the situtations/numbers, I can arrange for cheap accomodations also. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
thanks JIM

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0286.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0286.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 53

getsome

Getting some decent snow now. Planning another trip soon.

Attachments

• Copy of Chapleau 09 012.jpg
    Copy of Chapleau 09 012.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Hoosier

Just curious about this area. How many miles do you end up riding most days around here? How much does lodging end up costing?

getsome

Just curious about this area. How many miles do you end up riding most days around here? How much does lodging end up costing?

Sky is the limit on distance. I like to backcountry/boondock about 50miles/day. Lots of lakes. We have a camp there. But normally stay with friends for short weekends. Great area to ride. Just a long drive.

getsome

Let's throw this in the mix again this season. Def need the snow. Feel free to PM me for questions around Chapleau area.

getsome

RMKgirl finally ! SledDiva should sponsor a trip to advertise. Welcome to stay anytime, lots of room.

Def. worth the drive, I will let you know when the time in near. snow in the forcast. callin 4-6 just north of here.

p.s. how was the turn out @ Novi ? see ya.