Check this out about the Keweenaw

• Thread starter Deleted member 10829
  • Start date

mezz

Kind of cool to see the playground in our back yard getting this exposure. Like Gary said, well done.

frnash

Well done video? Yes, excellent fer sure. The video, that is; the closed captions, not so much — can't handle "Keweenaw"::
0:44: "… well the keyboard is an ideal winter playground …"
1:41: "… quinoa snowmobile club does an amazing job …"
(At least they didn't call it QAnon! )
And also at 4:44, restaurant scene (Eagle Harbor Inn?): Eating nachos??? Ye Dogs, where's the beef, er… Pasty?

euphoric1

WHAT A VIDEO!!! WOW!!! and true statement, was for me and I quote JD " only danger is once you come here you may not want to go anywhere else" true statement for me chasing snow 20 plus years ago and have never gone anywhere else since. Awesome job to video creators! And BTW a gentleman featured a couple times in video, I'm not sure if it is him and sorry dont remember his name but think my wife and I met him at Pat's during stimulus ride but is that who they call the "Mayor of Greenland"? Good job guys!

kip

Awesome video, thanks for sharing. Yes euphoric that's the Mayor of Greenland alright! His name is Dan Zandstra and he was riding with Cassandra the owner of Krupp's Resort.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
November 30th 1991, my first sled trip, and first trip ever, to da yoop! Stayed in Onatoboggan! Been snowmobiling the area for almost 30 years now!

Tuck

well made video thanks for sharing. Wife and I had a week long trip out of Calumet in between her surgery and chemo treatments starting years ago. She is a tough and loves to ride, I couldn't tell her no. the folks at Eagle Harbor and Jerry At Vansville where absolutely great to her during rest stops. She even got nap in on a couch in the basement of Eagle Harbor. We both shall never forget those friendly gestures and continue to return year after year. Oh and they should have had the lobster pizza instead of nachos!