Contour camera $99 at Target

ezra

I broke the mount on my contour ridding the trees on my last trip.
liked the cam but prob never use again. cant tell u how much more I like the liquid image set up.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I broke the mount on my contour ridding the trees on my last trip.
liked the cam but prob never use again. cant tell u how much more I like the liquid image set up.

The liquid Image is very cool, a buddy has a set, but unless they come out with a prescription goggle for me, i will never be able to use them.

BTW, you are not suppose to hit the tree with your head! LOL.

ezra

alpine WY 2013 028.jpg alpine WY 2013 028.jpg in the same run I ripped the arm stitching from my jacket.
a lady in Alpine sewed it up for 15 bucks so I was good to go back and bust more stuff the next day.
and yeah the arm is still a bit yellow and blue.

Last edited:

ezra

ah heck no snow I will put a few teasers in this post.
hooked up with the breeze and his crew for a day of virgin pow busting good times

Attachments

• alpine WY 2013 105.jpg
    alpine WY 2013 105.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 21
  • alpine WY 2013 112.jpg
    alpine WY 2013 112.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 20
  • alpine WY 2013 114.jpg
    alpine WY 2013 114.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 23
  • alpine WY 2013 118.jpg
    alpine WY 2013 118.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 25
  • alpine WY 2013 078.jpg
    alpine WY 2013 078.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 18

ezra

any one know how to post videos to site I will try to put up Liquid image and contour both about the same

joks79

I figured it was a cheap way to get started. I want to get video and pics of my riding group doing some not so smart stuff

T

Team Elkhorn

Here you go Ezra. Click share on your youtube video, right click and copy the blue part. Then on JD, click the movie icon then right click and paste it in the box.

Last edited:
T

Team Elkhorn

I figured it was a cheap way to get started. I want to get video and pics of my riding group doing some not so smart stuff
Same here. And if I break it or find out I'm not into it, no big loss. So far its pretty neat.

T

Team Elkhorn

The little picture that looks like a small piece of filmstrip.

T

Team Elkhorn

Hmm...Thats weird. Do you have smileys? Its near that icon.:confused:

ezra

no smiley's just found those today but no link to post them on my page if I clik on them on smileys page nothing happens