Covid

snobuilder

That is a pretty cold way to look at it I guess but at some point that will be you or me and I hope I'm not describe like that.
Are you happy with the daily infusion we are all being indoctrinated with over the covid cold? Do you want every virus that comes along in the future to be tracked as closely and also rammed into our psyche? Does it give you a warm fuzzy and slightly superior feleling when you virtue signal that you care more than others?

snobuilder

Study shows zero benefit for getting the shot after having covid for the delta variant. Note on the chart below where previous infection with/out shots and shots only fall. That's correct, previous infection reduced the "hazard" rate the most and was indistinguishable between shots or not if one previously "survived" covid.

You are correct there is a lot of misinformation out there. Does not sound like the show was one of those sources.

mm7104e1_F-large.gif
What is an "Estimated hazard rate".....LOL ....🤣

old abe

I'm sick of the political BS regarding this thing, and the rhetoric on what ever side is talking. All I know is a few weeks back I attended (2) separate funerals in the same week for healthy friends that were fine prior to getting this bug...... I've never attended a funeral for anyone who died of the common flu...... this thing is not bullshit.....
So you don't buy into the "HOAX", and the political BS, eh! Good thinking on your part, and I'm with you!

snomoman

Curious what everyone thinks where this crazy “virus” originated from, some say from wet markets in China, but I’ve heard otherwise, what are your thoughts where this
“Rona” came from……

euphoric1

Curious what everyone thinks where this crazy “virus” originated from, some say from wet markets in China, but I’ve heard otherwise, what are your thoughts where this
“Rona” came from……
how many stories and denials have we heard of it's origination have we heard. I can't say where it came from but I do believe that not only "our" government but others as well know full well when and where it came from and what it truly is. The way this just appeared and the rate at which it spread and how many mutations we have already had? natural occurring? NO WAY IMO. Then we learn of "gain of function" wait...what??? we are creating viruses in anticipation of them surfacing in the future? ... CREATING??. You also have to wonder about the ridiculously rapid time a "vaccine" was created, was it really a "warp speed" program that made it possible? or was it already in the works because this virus already existed in the "lab" . I don't want to get too far down the line of conspiracy but IMO... our government and others are fully aware of what this is, where it came from and exactly when, we will never know the truth, what is really troubling to me is what else exists in labs waiting for the next accidental or purposeful release. Rona being natural occurring... NO WAY! IMO

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
You also have to wonder about the ridiculously rapid time a "vaccine" was created, was it really a "warp speed" program that made it possible? or was it already in the works because this virus already existed in the "lab"
I wondered the same. I have a niece that's studying medicine at NYU and she spent a weekend with us this past summer, I asked her the very question. She stated that the vaccine has several components that had already existed. Scientist simply had to find the right combination to produce the vaccine that we use today.

As I've stated before, I'm quite sure I had the Corona back when this all started, February of 2020. Got sick as a dog for about 10 days. I fought through it and I'm still on this side of the dirt pile. But, since then I've had both shots and the booster. Just last week they jabbed me again for the Shingles Virus. Dammit people, if you keep jabbing me my arm's gonna fall off!

The good news in all of this is that you still have a choice of what's best for you and the family. Be safe out there and stay on your side of the trail!

Gary

russholio

I wondered the same. I have a niece that's studying medicine at NYU and she spent a weekend with us this past summer, I asked her the very question. She stated that the vaccine has several components that had already existed. Scientist simply had to find the right combination to produce the vaccine that we use today.
This seems plausible, but then again........Covid is a SARS virus, similar enough to other SARS viruses that they were able to use 20 years of research on those viruses to develop the Covid "vaccine" so quickly. So then......was it REALLY the "novel" virus they insisted it was? And some are STILL saying? Despite what some say about the "real truth" and "real facts", there has been so much deceit, lies, and misinformation on both sides that I don't think any of us will ever know the reality. All I know is, I am unjabbed and plan to stay that way, don't wear face diapers, and yeah, I got some crud over the holidays -- Rona, flu, no idea. It laid me low for a bit and it sucked. But I've been laid low by other things too. And like you, I'm still on this side of the dirt pile.

G

G

It is not a vaccine. It is at best an immune system booster. Unlike a vaccine it's effect goes away with time. Not to say it doesn't help if you still come down with Covid. But it is not a vaccine. Vaccines take years to develop and test. The Covid shot is an experimental RNA spike protein alteration. Its inventors never intended it to be a vaccine as we used to know them before the WHO changed the definition of 'vaccine'. How many people with the polio vaccine get polio? How many people with the Covid 'vaccine' get Covid? There is your answer.

russholio

Over 99 percent survive Covid. By that definition it is not and never was a 'pandemic'. But if they can change the meaning of vaccine they can also change the meaning of pandemic. A gullible general public is easily manipulated.
Gullible AND fearful. It's amazing, I know people who have no faith or trust in the government, other than this. They believe every morsel of rubbish thrown to them by Big Brother, CDC, Fraudci, et al. I don't get it.