Covid

G

G

Your link is from 2019. The government has changed its mind 574 times since then. Just last week they finally admitted that natural immunity gained from actually getting the virus is six times more effective than any series of shots.

Also there are countries where the vast majority have received zero shots. They don't even know what Covid is. How come they are not all dead?

Hint : it is not a real pandemic.

russholio

Your link is from 2019. The government has changed its mind 574 times since then. Just last week they finally admitted that natural immunity gained from actually getting the virus is six times more effective than any series of shots.

Also there are countries where the vast majority have received zero shots. They don't even know what Covid is. How come they are not all dead?

Hint : it is not a real pandemic.
Good luck with trying to use logic and reasoning.

jmvette427

My wife and I got covid 2 days after thanksgiving. She faired very well , I spent 11 days hospitalized on oxygen and argued with the doctor who wanted to put me on a ventilator. My wife had minor broncititis and I had double covid lungs . We are non vaxxed and now have natural immunity .

old abe

My wife and I got covid 2 days after thanksgiving. She faired very well , I spent 11 days hospitalized on oxygen and argued with the doctor who wanted to put me on a ventilator. My wife had minor broncititis and I had double covid lungs . We are non vaxxed and now have natural immunity .
Good luck with that! Sounds as the same thing with my cousin last fall. He is now fighting for his life with massive lung, and heart issues.

renegade

So i had to get a covid test on Sat. for a procedure today except it came up positive. I have zero symptoms. The procedure is a cardio vascular test which I guess can wait....covid without any symptoms over rides my test which I actually thought was kind of important. I doubt they order such tests on a whim.
Yep they do this in my wifes department for newly discovered cancer patients. They schedule a biopsy then test for covid few days before, if positive no go. That would be a tough pill to swallow if it were me. Lets let the cancer spread til your negative.

euphoric1

I know this doesn't work for everyone but one of our customers in her mid 80's was in hospital argued with doctors and said if you are going to ventilate me just let me die, she won the argument, they treated her with vitamin D, C and Zinc infusions and recovered without ventilator. So, hospital missed out on how much money by not ventilating and the pharma companies dont make money on vitamins but in this case, it helped her, and still is not vax'd. I also thought I saw that another countries medical experts have scientific proof that ivermectin is beneficial against the fight against covid, but you will never hear that admission here, just like all the other false science....oops wait...misinformation

jonesin

I’m self quarantined now, tested positive Friday
I had mild headache and fever Thursday, slight cough, been fine since Friday afternoon unless there is something else coming

I’ve had worse hangovers

I’m 57, unvaccinated, should loose 40 pounds, smoked a pack a day up until last March, divorced 3 years ago so I go out to eat and to bars or people’s house all the time, never mask up it was only a matter of time I am surprised it took this long

Btw, I told my coworker who I had been collaborating on a project with the last week on Thursday I thought I had a fever and was going home and he tells me his son had just been tested positive two days before, so he had been looking over my shoulder for days with a sick kid at home, he tells me he had the shot so he could still work ……
back to work after forced vacation, the minor headache and one day of fever was all i experienced, if there is a next time im not getting tested and wasting perfectly good vacation days , that was stupid

snobuilder

Knock on wood, day 4 since ordered test positive result and still no symptoms.....go figure

Paid days off to soothe my illness to boot.

Last edited:

snobuilder

I know this doesn't work for everyone but one of our customers in her mid 80's was in hospital argued with doctors and said if you are going to ventilate me just let me die, she won the argument, they treated her with vitamin D, C and Zinc infusions and recovered without ventilator. So, hospital missed out on how much money by not ventilating and the pharma companies dont make money on vitamins but in this case, it helped her, and still is not vax'd. I also thought I saw that another countries medical experts have scientific proof that ivermectin is beneficial against the fight against covid, but you will never hear that admission here, just like all the other false science....oops wait...misinformation

IN RED
LOL...that is my daily regimen along with a few other vitamins. Why didn't a single local or national news outlet promote such a pro active immune boosting program?
I love Joe Rogan, on a brief tik tok pointed out how everything that is coming out about ineffective masks, vaccines etc had been posted on SM 8 months ago , you would have been censured and kicked off. Facts only donchaknow.....

Last edited:

Sweep800

Was defiantly a little more than a head cold for me. From my best calculation i was infected Friday the 21st which puts me at day 12. Still have some congestion. Almont think it turned into a sinus infection. Went to work yesterday and I gotta say I was pretty worn out by days end. I am however a 53 year old custom home framing carpenter so its pretty physical job. Anyway, I will admit this set me back more than I thought it would. But still glad I didn't get the jab as it seems as tho your more likely to get covid if you are vaccinated but symptoms are less severe. This is solely based on my observation of all the people in my little world. (No, there is no resource for my observations)

The part that sucks is today is my 31st wedding anniversary and my wife won't let me near her!! LMAO

snobuilder

Was defiantly a little more than a head cold for me. From my best calculation i was infected Friday the 21st which puts me at day 12. Still have some congestion. Almont think it turned into a sinus infection. Went to work yesterday and I gotta say I was pretty worn out by days end. I am however a 53 year old custom home framing carpenter so its pretty physical job. Anyway, I will admit this set me back more than I thought it would. But still glad I didn't get the jab as it seems as tho your more likely to get covid if you are vaccinated but symptoms are less severe. This is solely based on my observation of all the people in my little world. (No, there is no resource for my observations)

The part that sucks is today is my 31st wedding anniversary and my wife won't let me near her!! LMAO
Did she allow you near her pre covid?....sorry just had to.

As far as only relying on your own observations.....Seriously, is there any other way to have reliable info on this pumped up viral terrorism?

Since the BS started I make sure to ask a few questions when someone has been off work or anyone else I come in contact with who says they had it or a loved one just did battle with it. Or reliable folks on sites like this.
We gotta talk to each other without self censuring our thoughts.
It's becoming more and more obvious where our online communication is headed if we oppose the narrative.

Sweep800

Did she allow you near her pre covid?....sorry just had to.

As far as only relying on your own observations.....Seriously, is there any other way to have reliable info on this pumped up viral terrorism?

Since the BS started I make sure to ask a few questions when someone has been off work or anyone else I come in contact with who says they had it or a loved one just did battle with it. Or reliable folks on sites like this.
We gotta talk to each other without self censuring our thoughts.
It's becoming more and more obvious where our online communication is headed if we oppose the narrative.
Good one! lol

I was defiantly one of those guys that said "I'm sure I've already had it" but after actually having it I was incorrect in my thinking. At least now I know what to expect I guess.

The HVAC company I use down here had 4 of the 6 guys down with Covid a weeks ago and the 4 guys that got it were the vaccinated ones. The unvaccinated didn't get it. And yes they all work among each other so it wasn't that the two weren't around the other guys.

Who knows what to believe!

jmvette427

When I was on oxygen the first day, in came a team of doctors. One dressed like the grim reaper. The head doctor said "we need to know your intentions" I said my intention is not to die and you job is to not let me die! He said we need to put you on a ventilator. I said not going to happen. An argument ensued and they gave up and walked out . My wife was bringing ivermectin and Z Stack daily for me to take . luckily i survived but this was the 2nd time i had double pneumonia in 2+ years . I believe i had Covid in December of 2019 b4 anyone knew what covid was.

renegade600

So i had to get a covid test on Sat. for a procedure today except it came up positive. I have zero symptoms. The procedure is a cardio vascular test which I guess can wait....covid without any symptoms over rides my test which I actually thought was kind of important. I doubt they order such tests on a whim.
100% standard procedure... wife works at a large Central WI heart facility, and they no way want you in there if you have a positive test... patient safety, along with her and the other healthcare providers are paramount...... they get exposed way more than anyone.....If you have it you can spread it...

snobuilder

100% standard procedure... wife works at a large Central WI heart facility, and they no way want you in there if you have a positive test... patient safety, along with her and the other healthcare providers are paramount...... they get exposed way more than anyone.....If you have it you can spread it...
i'm just curious as to, what if my test showed that there is something seriously wrong, which it certainly could, and meanwhile while I wait to clear up a cold I have zero symptoms from, I would , gawd forbid, get hit with a real problem....better to protect the staff and let the patient have a heart attack while waiting? It's time to get off the fear train. Maybe the EMT's should follow suit? Ya'll need to lose your jobs for following the "guidance" of the psychopaths' creating this disaster......And there are 1000,s of folks in much more grave situations than I am that I am refering to as well. The number of ppl who lost there lives while waiting because their procedures were put on hold is criminal. Where are those stats....now that is a REAL Covid caused death.

Last edited: