Covid

russholio

I like how those with all the "true facts" can't enlighten those of us who are living in "fantasy land" with the "real truth".

(In my best Yooper-wannabe accent) Eh.

Last edited:
Reactions: C W

renegade600

i'm just curious as to, what if my test showed that there is something seriously wrong, which it certainly could, and meanwhile while I wait to clear up a cold I have zero symptoms from, I would , gawd forbid, get hit with a real problem....better to protect the staff and let the patient have a heart attack while waiting? It's time to get off the fear train. Maybe the EMT's should follow suit? Ya'll need to lose your jobs for following the "guidance" of the psychopaths' creating this disaster......And there are 1000,s of folks in much more grave situations than I am that I am refering to as well. The number of ppl who lost there lives while waiting because their procedures were put on hold is criminal. Where are those stats....now that is a REAL Covid caused death.
Like I noted in another post, I went to (2) funerals in the same week a few weeks back for Friends that caught Covid and died, no underlaying medical conditions... these friends will be missed....

I also have an old friend currently on ECMO down in Madison as his lungs have been collapsing.... He may make it and hope he does...

As far as your comment on keeping the hospital staff safe, yeah I want my wife safe, and if that means you don't get a procedure, I guess so be it, you are the one making the decision that this is "just a cold" and are OK with putting my wife and other health care workers at risk. I have to ask, What makes your opinion and life more valuable than hers? .....

By the way, wife already has had the virus, was pretty sick, but back to normal now. Point is, for many people you are right, this is no big deal, for others, yeah, not so much and they die from it...... Hopefully, "caring" about others is still a thing in our world, but then again, maybe not?

Last edited:

ridindirty800

Natural immunity only lasts 3-6 months.

Bear

That is not true, They have no idea how long it will last. Some studies are showing it may last years. In some cases they show your immunity can start lowering after 3 months but some people still have full immunity after a year plus still. I had covid in Oct 2020, I had a anti body test in Sept 2021 and was still considered positive for anti bodies and my Dr said your natural immunity is still strong. I have never worn a mask, no shots and been in packed bars, around large crowds, and so far have not caught the Omicron where everybody around me has. I can only guess my immunity is the only thing that has stopped me from getting it.

This is an endemic now, other countries are throwing the towel in and saying that it now the seasonal flu. But sadly our government has seen how they can control half the country with covid and will string it out as long as possible.

ridindirty800

If somebody says you had a 99% chance to come home alive from your snowmobile trip would you go? Or would would sit in your basement? I try not to sound selfish but I lost a good friend from a enlarged heart this summer nobody knew he had at age 35. At his funeral his dad told me, glad you guys never let the virus stop you from living as he lived out everyday not in fear and made the most of it. So for people telling me why do I put others at risk, my response is simple, I never know when God will call me, and I am sure not going to ever miss a minute of my life, it's that simple.

snobuilder

Like I noted in another post, I went to (2) funerals in the same week a few weeks back for Friends that caught Covid and died, no underlaying medical conditions... these friends will be missed....

I also have an old friend currently on ECMO down in Madison as his lungs have been collapsing.... He may make it and hope he does...

As far as your comment on keeping the hospital staff safe, yeah I want my wife safe, and if that means you don't get a procedure, I guess so be it, you are the one making the decision that this is "just a cold" and are OK with putting my wife and other health care workers at risk. I have to ask, What makes your opinion and life more valuable than hers? .....

By the way, wife already has had the virus, was pretty sick, but back to normal now. Point is, for many people you are right, this is no big deal, for others, yeah, not so much and they die from it...... Hopefully, "caring" about others is still a thing in our world, but then again, maybe not?
But if we are both wearing masks everything is ok right?...Oh no wait that changed last week....LOL..... I am walking around not knowing I have covid except for my ordered C test. Your wife and others in the medical field can and are doing the same. so whos the hero....the "caringmores"?
Bless your wife for her chosen profession but we need to move on from this.
We all have lost loved ones over the years but this time we have every new death under a microscope and shown on the big screen, everyday, hour and minute.

old abe

If somebody says you had a 99% chance to come home alive from your snowmobile trip would you go? Or would would sit in your basement? I try not to sound selfish but I lost a good friend from a enlarged heart this summer nobody knew he had at age 35. At his funeral his dad told me, glad you guys never let the virus stop you from living as he lived out everyday not in fear and made the most of it. So for people telling me why do I put others at risk, my response is simple, I never know when God will call me, and I am sure not going to ever miss a minute of my life, it's that simple.
Sorry for your lose of a good friend! Enlarged heart at 35? Had he had Covid? A contractor working for us, in late 2020, his Excavator operator came down with Covid. He was a real healthy, husky 40 year old man. Never a smoker. He is still plagued with enlarged heart, and lung issues, resulting from his Covid. 1 year, and 2 months later. Not good! Covid is really nasty with the Heart, and Lung issues, along with other Vitals!

old abe

I
I like how those with all the "true facts" can't enlighten those of us who are living in "fantasy land" with the "real truth".

(In my best Yooper-wannabe accent) Eh.
LOL, Perhaps a open mind? As it's said those who are in denial of reality, what's real, fact, are of a insecure mindset? Canadian accent, Eh!

old abe

LOL again, Eh! If who ever lacks to fortitude, or effort to study, research and comprehend what's Real, no one can help them. As Samuel Clemens said, "It's so much easier to Con, Fool, Ruse, someone, than it is to convince them that they have been Conned, Fooled, Rused! And some just prefer Fantasy Land, Self Insecure, and willingly knowing it's not REAL!

dfattack

At some point mankind needs to fall back to simply using the God given common sense to determine that lockdowns didn’t work (John Hopkins - same source for the death countdown on CNN), masks don’t work (do I even need to explain), shots don’t work (again does this need an explanation). I don’t need a left wing politicized “doctor” to tell me they do.

We really don’t need to have any fortitude to study any further. We have all been living the human trials for two years. Anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear can make their own decisions. That’s what freedom is. Let’s enjoy it.

euphoric1

At some point mankind needs to fall back to simply using the God given common sense to determine that lockdowns didn’t work (John Hopkins - same source for the death countdown on CNN), masks don’t work (do I even need to explain), shots don’t work (again does this need an explanation). I don’t need a left wing politicized “doctor” to tell me they do.

We really don’t need to have any fortitude to study any further. We have all been living the human trials for two years. Anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear can make their own decisions. That’s what freedom is. Let’s enjoy it.
X1000!!!! Amen to that!!

ridindirty800

Sorry for your lose of a good friend! Enlarged heart at 35? Had he had Covid? A contractor working for us, in late 2020, his Excavator operator came down with Covid. He was a real healthy, husky 40 year old man. Never a smoker. He is still plagued with enlarged heart, and lung issues, resulting from his Covid. 1 year, and 2 months later. Not good! Covid is really nasty with the Heart, and Lung issues, along with other Vitals!

If he had Covid before he was asymptomatic and did not know he did.

russholio

LOL again, Eh! If who ever lacks to fortitude, or effort to study, research and comprehend what's Real, no one can help them. As Samuel Clemens said, "It's so much easier to Con, Fool, Ruse, someone, than it is to convince them that they have been Conned, Fooled, Rused! And some just prefer Fantasy Land, Self Insecure, and willingly knowing it's not REAL

LOL again, Eh! If who ever lacks to fortitude, or effort to study, research and comprehend what's Real, no one can help them. As Samuel Clemens said, "It's so much easier to Con, Fool, Ruse, someone, than it is to convince them that they have been Conned, Fooled, Rused! And some just prefer Fantasy Land, Self Insecure, and willingly knowing it's not REAL!
Okay, I'll try again. Where do I find what's real, and how do I know it's real? You seem to have mastered it, so I'm renouncing my imbecilic ways and am asking for your help. Please enlighten me.

Eh.

1fujifilm

That is not true, They have no idea how long it will last. Some studies are showing it may last years. In some cases they show your immunity can start lowering after 3 months but some people still have full immunity after a year plus still. I had covid in Oct 2020, I had a anti body test in Sept 2021 and was still considered positive for anti bodies and my Dr said your natural immunity is still strong. I have never worn a mask, no shots and been in packed bars, around large crowds, and so far have not caught the Omicron where everybody around me has. I can only guess my immunity is the only thing that has stopped me from getting it.

This is an endemic now, other countries are throwing the towel in and saying that it now the seasonal flu. But sadly our government has seen how they can control half the country with covid and will string it out as long as possible.

My quote of 3-6 months was given to me from my Nurse Coordinator with U.W. Health based on my current situation.
Not sure you should say "its not true, who are you"?

Bear

euphoric1

Not to change the tune, but has any one had the flu this year? I don’t watch MSM so I’m not sure if the MSM is reporting it. But it seems the flu vanished like a fart in the wind. Keep driving the covid numbers up to install fear into people.
EXACTLY! and if I remember correctly this was "supposed to be" a very bad year for the flu, and haven't heard a thing. Covid is now related to everything! Funny too how now we are seeing a decline in hospitalizations and deaths, just in time for the new variant to come out. Has anyone also noticed, when was the last time you seen or heard someone sneezing or coughing in public? almost never, I think people are afraid to be identified or labeled by the covid police lefty's. At least we can all be comforted knowing we have eradicated the flu.

ridindirty800

My quote of 3-6 months was given to me from my Nurse Coordinator with U.W. Health based on my current situation.
Not sure you should say "its not true, who are you"?

Bear

"Who are you" I am just someone had enough antibodies after over 11 months of original infection according to my Dr. to still have natural immunity. My point was they don't know how long natural immunity lasts. Many studies have shown 3 months up to 5 years. Longer then any jab does.
The vaccine can also cause an enlarged heart.
He was unvaccinated, but my dad had his first shot and was in hospital 24 hours later with a blood clot in his lung. He recovered fully and is fine now.