Crandon Wi. / Rhinelander

catspaz8

Anyone have trail conditions near Crandon Wi./Rhinelander? Buddy wants to head to his cabin but I am thinking its marginal at best. Anyone ride through that area tthis weekend.

indy_500

No personal report but I’ve been reading it’s rideable and fair. Better the farther Northwest you head from that area.

tsg

Rode 165 miles in Forest County Saturday. All 100 miler, Argonne, and LMT trails. I would say overall trails were 8, and where on forest roads 9-10. Wayyyyy better then expected, and groomers did a great job and were out constantly even with low snow totals.

We were going to head west to Monico and Three Lakes, but heard and also read on groomer tracker that some of the souhern and west trails had not been groomed in several days. JUST WHAT WE HEARD, SO COULD BE WRONG. Overall, Forest County really good considering low snow totals.

snobuilder

Rode 165 miles in Forest County Saturday. All 100 miler, Argonne, and LMT trails. I would say overall trails were 8, and where on forest roads 9-10. Wayyyyy better then expected, and groomers did a great job and were out constantly even with low snow totals.

We were going to head west to Monico and Three Lakes, but heard and also read on groomer tracker that some of the souhern and west trails had not been groomed in several days. JUST WHAT WE HEARD, SO COULD BE WRONG. Overall, Forest County really good considering low snow totals.
thanks for he report. If the Op is in Crandon, then heading north or east is always the best bet. Getting around Rhinelander is a chore.