Crossfire 7 opinions

saber

I am looking at 2 used 2006 Crossfires 7's . Price is about the same and miles are about the same. 1 is a Sno Pro the other is not. I believe the tracks are the same 1.25 in lug. Any other differences?

HIGHLANDER

graffics and float shocks. check ta see if they have the stearing recall done, (just a stupid bracket they put on)
truly an awesome machine in my opinion!

ezra

the sp only has floats up fr and upgraded rear non floats.check tunnels verry close around where the fr skid bolts up.some have tweaked the tunnel in that area.the fix so you don't bend it is cheep under 50 if you do it your self. but you have to drop the skid and rivet the cat oem afterthought bracket to the tunnel.I have done 3 the first took about 3hr with 2 guys the last was 2.5 hr buy my self.great sleds look great with a Big Gulp sitting on the hood.the other upgrade I did to a few was get the 6 3/8 wheels to replace the 5 3/8 wheels on the top rear skid the tsl brackets rub the track with the 5 3/8 stock wheels.and if you do tunnel supports skid will be out any way.the new jag wheels for the same area are the ones you want.also look at rear cooler if 1 has a smaller cooler than the other it is a early build with diff gearing. and some had overheating issues on hard pack and they had a shelf like thing on back of smaller cooler that could create a cave like effect around cooler can be fixed with a tin snip but you still have the small cooler.

Attachments

• January 2009 xfire 163.jpg
    January 2009 xfire 163.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 14

ezra

oh yeah if you put a 2in on it no one will ride behind you it is painful unless you add some rivets to flap to keep it down