Custom parts

13below0

Its 50* and sunny here in PA and Im bitter lol!! Thought I would post up some junk we build to possibly help others out with ideas etc.
First up we started messing around with some ceramic high temp coatings last year. Stuff seems to work real good I had good luck with it on my RR
005-2.jpg

001-4.jpg

011-2.jpg

This is a tunnel ext we made up. the sled went from 121" 136" to 144" and I had intentions of going to 15?" so the extension was made a bit long on purpose.
plasmatable.jpg

sled3013.jpg

ext and what would be the bumper
sled3014.jpg

sled3015.jpg

sled3018.jpg

Finished product
sled3020.jpg

sled3021.jpg

As always you have to do some real world testing, right???
sled3039.jpg

sled3040.jpg

sled3041.jpg

willey

Very nice work. Would you be interested in building a rear bondocker
bumper like the skinz unit for a 07' Summit x?

13below0

Indy, yes sir I do all the welding. Willey are you talking about a VE boondocker bumper, or does skinz make there own? I havent seen a skinz piece yet. I will try and get some more pics of parts up today. My computer crashed and Im trying to get a bunch of pics back on the computer.

willey

Indy, yes sir I do all the welding. Willey are you talking about a VE boondocker bumper, or does skinz make there own? I havent seen a skinz piece yet. I will try and get some more pics of parts up today. My computer crashed and Im trying to get a bunch of pics back on the computer.

Skinz does make there own for the XP summits but from what I am told they work on the rev summits also. The VE boondocker would be awesome but I really want is the back section. Very interested in seeing some more goodies!

13below0

Here is/was a 600 shift 121" extended to 144" Willey hopefully this will give you a good idea on some of are bumpers.
STOCK
015.jpg

016.jpg

Here is the side of the stock tunnel. It will hard to tell but we cut about 6" of the stock running boards, if you look close you will see it in a upcoming pic.
040.jpg

This is what will be the tunnel extension
045.jpg

This will be the bumper/gas can rack all made into 1 piece
046.jpg

These are the pieces that I had way to much time into. They tied the outer edge of the running board to the tunnel.
048.jpg

Here is all this junk put together and making it look like a sled again haha
053.jpg

051.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

059.jpg

058.jpg

13below0

We did NOT wire the taillight in any of these pic's it was just mock up so the wires did not stay the way they are in the pics.

13below0

Here is a single place sleddeck that has a folding tail.
Here is the truck with the deck in place and the gate up
041.jpg

Here are a few pics of the deck
014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

Here is a quick ski clamp that is a huge time saver. Just load and latch
009.jpg

008.jpg

willey

bumper.jpg 13below, If you guys can do something like this for my Summit, which it looks like you can! I would be pumped!!!

willey

You can't get them right now. Otherwise I would. Just trying to look for another option. I need to cover up some wrinkles in the tunnel as well as beefing it up with a new boondocker type look. Are you interested building something if we could agree on a design and price?