Detroit tigers or minn twinns??

zrjes

Twins all the way

Tigers really blew it, all the pressure is on them to follow through with leading the division since May 10th I believe. It is really tough to win in that dome for some reason.

Pretty cool that the last 2 seasons the AL Central has had to have a 1 game tie-breaker to crown a champion!

Stack

scottiking

row 7 3rd baseline! see ya Tuesday at the dome!
Scottiking OUT

GO TWINS!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

polarisrider1

I got that. I am sooooooo sorry the Ford Family doesn't sell the Lions so we can have a football team too! but that's another topic. A just have the 1968 world series stuck in my head thats all. Baseball at its peak.

polarisrider1

Thank you, Yamaholic. I just Googled the 1968 World series. Those were the days my friends, I thought they would never end. Al Kaline, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> a homer Willie), Jim Northrop, Bill Freehan, Norm Cash, Mickey Stanley, and the list goes on. How about the other heroes of that time Sandy Kofax, Mickey Mantle and others. Thats how Baseball should be played. NO DRUGS! wood bats!

mulchatna

You have to admit the Twins have been playing better ball as of late. I think it's a lot of pressure for a 20 year old pitcher to come into the Metrodome in a playoff situation and win. It will be fun to watch. Go Twins..

jroz

Maybe we can get Miguel Cabrera a few shots at the bar Monday night, then drop him off with the wife at 6 a.m., and see if the Minnesota cops are as forgiving as the Michigan cops. I guess a .26 BAC will contribute to an 0-11 series.

indy_500

i'm wearing my Morneau Jersey right now! But, i'm not that big of a twins fan. it's not actually the twins jersey its the home run derby jersey but anyways, go tigers...lol