dog killed by snowmobiler...

L

lenny

if it were an accident, you should, within reason, try an look for a close house and notify someone of the situation and set the animal off the trail, odds would say it was more likely a accident

Canoepaddler

Ease up guys. This was an early article. There was a longer, more in depth one over the weekend. I read the hard copy, but can't find it on their web site. The dog was not on the trail. It was in the open field. The tracks veered sharply off the trail and over the dog. It was a smaller dog that they said could have been mistaken for a fox. GET THE PICTURE GUYS???? The owner of the dog is sick about it. He owns sleds himself and isn't sure he wants anything to do with them any more. The dirt bag that did this doesn't need any defending.

snocat_02

The dirt bag that did this doesn't need any defending.

Well put.... If your in the middle of a field, swerving to avoid a dog is not a big deal. On a tight trail through the wood you dont swerve for an animal because you could be the one to lose your life. This was a open field! There was obviously intent!

My dog is part of my family. I dont have any children and if someone was to intentionally hurt him, their would be h#$$ to pay.

chords

Or maybe,

Someone got caught up rippin thru a field their familar with and out comes the dog jumpin and yappin, and while takeing evasive action they veer'ed sharply. Now feeling pretty sad, hurt and scared.

Thats my guess

dragon_07

I watched the short video and did not catch anything about the dog being ran over, i heard him say it was found on a snowmobile track and his wife didnt even realize it was a track. I feel sorry for the guy and hope it wasnt intentional,the heading really makes it look bad for the rest of us.

Canoepaddler

Whoever wants a copy of the article can send me their email. I scanned it and have pdf of it, but it's too big to post here, 501k.