Dropping gas prices

terrys

Gas prices continue down in our area (see GAS BY ZIP) $3.19 / gallon in Wyoming MN 55013
Maybe the failing "bail-out" has something to do with it.

yamahauler

Hey Terry,

3.38 this morning in White Bear. That would be a pretty big drop in one day.

It's funny how the media has forgotten about how we are still being screwed even though the prices are still going down.

gostman07

Terry - thanks again for the email.

What else is funny is how brainwashed they have us. We see gas at $3.74 (by me) and we think it's such a great price just because it's under $4.00.

racerx

the lowest I've seen today in the NW burbs of Chicago is 3.82. Wish I could see 3.38. At the rate it drops around here, if things go the they have it still would take a year to get that low

racerx

gostman07, I checked your profile just to get an idea of where the "By me" gas prices were coming from and saw that u are in same area I'm in, Island lake here and I can totally relate to what you said

snake73

YO .. ill_marty DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT IAM YOUR NEIGHBOR I LIVE AT BURTONS BRIDGE BY THE REEF

mschu2008doo

Gostmano7, ill Marty, racerx, snake73. We should all get together for a ride this year. I live by the the Reef to and grew up in wauconda. I'm always looking for someone to ride with.

snake73

mschu2008doo... anytinme.. email me its on my profile.. I keep my sleds down here and trailer up to our place cause i I have been sleddin down here along time and still screw around on the river and chain when i can

racerx

I'm down Portens Rd. Yea I would like to ride with you guys but unfortunately I gave up riding in IL and sold all my "extra" sleds that I used in IL to pick up my '09 (sold 3 and it just covered half of the new one). The only sled I have left here is the old asphalt sled in the shed but I do not think the Island Lake police would like that (this sled no longer has a title as it was scrapped, which is why I used it for asphalt). Now all my sleds are kept at our property in Land O Lakes, but if you guys ride up there I would ride with ya up there. Or maybe I can bring my 1 extra down someday and re-register it for IL riding.

bartski

Hey terry dont forget about the new $.03 tax minnesota put on last night. They will get you coming and going.
Bartski

jakester

Hey guys,I'm also in the area, Johnsburg -Fox Lake. Gas was 3.78 in Foxlake.I've been involved with Richmond Trailblazers for along time.I'm our V.P.If we get snow down here are trails are usually quite good, and we connect to Walworth,County Wis. Mchenry county has three drags and has one tucker and rents to big tractors to groom. When lakes are froze the chain can be a good time.Snake, I'm also a pressman,down in wheeling.Racer, Lando is a great area,our club trip was there last year and we're going back again this year.I've been going up to the U.P. every year since 83.Small world for sure.

mschu2008doo

I try not to ride down here, but if we have good snow and the river is frozen I'm there. I would rather trailer and ride in Wisconsin, much nicer. I will email you guys and we can set something up before the snow flies. Maybe we could all meet at Sideouts, the OAR or the Reef.

snake73

jakester.. We have a place just east of bruce crossing in the UP
trail 8 is 20 ft from our front door its good location you can run down to wis. o r up to Copper Harbor 40 min from Gogebic by sled

i lived in fox lake for 12 years behind Mineola hotel alot of friends are still up there but now iam on the river by Keifs Reef

I work in a prepress shop in Elgin no printing here but we are a big flexo printer all packaging ... kraft foods and so on

snake73

84120.jpg

gostman07

Hey guys - I'm in Wauconda off of Gilmer. Not sure if I'll get to do a whole lot of riding around here. I brought my old sled up north for storage and not sure if I'll bring it back down.

If I do ride, I might go to my brother-in-laws area which is Genoa City. Seems every time time I ride locally something happens i.e 4' wide ditch, culvert, boulder etc.

racerx

snake..are u the one that has a place in trout creek? Have u heard DaFlowage closed its doors again. I heard something about it from my friends upnort but did not get all the details.

jake..I probably seen you at the landowners dinners before as we are Sno-grovers and have attended this event for years now,altho my Ill club membership is under discussion since we had a few changes in our habits. I always looked forward to riding the Spring Grove/Richmond trail since every year the north section was kind of "my turf" as I marked/demarked it every year from KC's to the hookup with your trail by the hunt club BUT i never got a chance ALTHO the year I got rid of our IL regs we had a decent winter down here and I was mad,oh well.

anyone hitting the Milw show? I'm probably heading up there Sat.