Dropping gas prices

racerx

eric,thanx for the offer. too bad we just sold our boat otherwise I would have given you a call...BTW just wondering if you know the Jensen clan? I work with the dad and I hear they are really into the local skiing scene.

snake73

racerx..yes we went there for the year it was open and got to know the owners very well, there is a picture of my race car on the wall in the bar. They were from Crystal Lake. Now it is for sale agian 40 acres plus the bar but not sure how much , our place is 8 miles from there.

snake73

erkoehler.. I live right next to Chicago MasterCraft in Bayview Beach . Anyway I normally go to Waetr and Wheels in Fox Lake I know Keith very well and am waiting for a call back to winterize the boat but i will keep you in mind.
we have a 87 22ft Donzi with a 502ci

jakester

Eric ,thanks for the offer .I use Roberts Marine -next door to dairy queen- in Fox lake. He is pretty good. Snake ,years ago a bunch of us local guys use to water skip the fox river at the reef. Use to be a big deal.We did it on labor day weekend. Well it got to be so big we stopped then, the pros took over,it was a good time. I have video's of a few years doing that.That's when sleds didn't walk on water like they do now!

racerx

snake...that is too bad they closed, the one brother was a pretty good cook. We were able to get up there and meet them before they reopened the place and went up for dinner a few times before the snow flied and their pasta night was awesome, we always opted for a little of each. Over time talking to them we were worried if they could make it since it really isn't "populated" up in that area and I think the distances to other services kind of made things harder for them.

booondocker

Wholesale price dropped 11 cents today on commodity market to $2.26 per gallon. Add fed and state taxes, transportation and 25 cents profit for station the price should be closer to $2.95 per gallon.

frnash

ludifish? Is that anything like lutefisk (Finnish: lipeäkala)?
happy.gif

snobum

Just got back from Missouri and paid $2.94 for unleaded in Springfield. Couldn't believe it! On the way back through Illinois, gas was anywhere from 3.49 - 3.85. Got back to Michigan and it was 3.40. Looks like it is going down! Let's keep it that way.

terrys

It makes me giggle when I think of all the short sellers getting it "in their shorts"---but Wall Street and politicians are seeing some of their chickens coming home to roost----HeeeeeeeeeeeeHa