Feb 12th

catalac

Hope this storm isn't a bust for Wisconsin like it is where I'm at! A little rain and some ice but no snow so far...

sjb

Appears to be 6-8" right now on the east shore of Winnebago. The only thing I will say, I have a 600' bluff to the east of me and we might be getting more with the lack of wind due to the hill. And it is snowing heavy. While doing our first plow this morning, I bet we received almost another inch while I was out there.

whitehorse

Just measured 8.5" on my deck in Neillsville, WI - Clark County. Our trails were good before this snow, they will be excellent once we groom again!....Still snowing!

D

Deleted member 10829

Just measured 8" here in Spooner and still coming down. I would have loved this in December, but very happy and will take it! That's almost 20" in the past 6 days.

WorkHardPlayHrd

13 inches of heavy and wet and still coming down 10 miles south of Eau Claire. We are starting to hook up the snow blower on the tractor. The plow can't dig out the one drive way. Finally Mother Nature decided to give me a belated birthday present!

woodside

Glad you guys down "south" are finally getting some decent snow.

7-8" here just 1 mile west of Bayfield on the hill and supposed to get another 3" before its all done. Snow has been coming down horizontal for the most part all day with 25-30mph winds. Prob close to 30-36" in the past 10 days. Snow removal x 2 today and prob do another sweep on our 1/4 mi road before it gets dark.

dfattack

Almost 10" (24" on the ground) since Sunday in Florence, WI. The dry slot capital of the north woods!

My son and I were pushing bumper deep snow here as well today. Been a few years since that has happened. But it was a lot of work breaking trail and busting drifts! I will head back out tomorrow and see if the groomer is out.

bobt

Almost 10" (24" on the ground) since Sunday in Florence, WI. The dry slot capital of the north woods!

Dfattack, is your camera in a wind blown area? It seems a tad low on totals.

I was up for MTU carnival and to visit my son up there, but my place is only a few miles from you by Lake Anna road and I swear on a average I had 20" +- 1" on Sunday when I left and your snow stick was only showing about 15 1/2".

(I do know there was a few inches more south of Hwy 8 these last 2 storms)