First ride 08-09 season

tilltheend

Yea Skylar, it looks like im saddled up on a Summit 800ish for this year. One of the guys has a new assault 800 so it will be cool to see them out side by side. Im not sure on the JD Ride In were getting back on the sunday before from a week in winter park so it has to be a maybe. Its going to be an interesting weekend coming up we have a good size crew lots of new sleds, a couple with a new weird whine noise under the hood? a few new mod motors, couple guys that never rode, the best may be to wait this one out at the Inn!

nplathe

John, I noticed you dont have the decals on the side of your nytro. I have the same sled, but blue and they are already peeling off...what did you use to remove the decal?

A

admin

nplathe-

A hair dryer and my fingers, but be careful, the material in that area of the side panel is of a different material and is soft or gets soft when warm and you can easily leave a mark behind with a tool edge or even a finger nail.

I removed them because I like the look of a clean sled. Too many graphics on most sleds for my taste. The exception the M8, love those camo graphics!

-John

S

skylar

TTE, so, a couple of guys have a hairdryer under the hood huh? Cool. Sounds like you will have your hands full this weekend!! Don't break anything. LOL.

tilltheend

Yea I'm sure there will be pics up here next week of the "events" of the weekend. We did run the "Un-Naturaly" aspirated sled a little to bring it back to sea level it should be a handfull on the powerlines!

peterdb

i am soooo envious...looking at those incredible pics.......i can't stand to wait any longer!
dec 20th....i'm comin up!