Four wheel'n...

LoveMyDobe

One day trip

DSC01766.JPG We are going to do a 1 day trip with the new rzr sometime this summer leaving our place in Iron River WI to Clam Lake, Cable, Drummond and back home. That should be 12 hours of fun! We bought the rzr a month ago and trying to get the 25 hrs break in, only have 7 hrs so far, doesn't really go to good in the snow DSC01766.JPG

MR.HAPPY

We put 1400-1500 miles on our new Teryx4 LE last year in the U.P. in 2 trips, so this year Im hoping for more miles...

snocrazy

Got mine out yesterday and rode around on the dirt roads.
Today it back to snowmobiles 100%

Some local guys have been having a good time on the trails. 2 foot of hard pack. I passed 3 four wheelers on my snowmobile a week or so ago. Good stuff. They are riding right on top.

legend02

Rogers bar poker run if the snow melts in time!

It's been postponed :

http://www.rogersbar.net/atv_april_26_2014_postponed

It's that time again when we are looking at trail conditions for the ATV Run. Greg and I feel that by 4/26/14, the trails will not be ready and for everybodys saftey and in the interest of not tearing up the trails, we will be issuing a new date soon.
We still have lots of snow and lots of melting that needs to occur.

Please check back with us in a couple of weeks to see if new date posted.

Thank you

ranlam

View attachment 46858 We are going to do a 1 day trip with the new rzr sometime this summer leaving our place in Iron River WI to Clam Lake, Cable, Drummond and back home. That should be 12 hours of fun! We bought the rzr a month ago and trying to get the 25 hrs break in, only have 7 hrs so far, doesn't really go to good in the snow View attachment 46858

Are you familiar with the Dead Horse Run trail around Clam Lake? Its one of the few trails that allow off road dirt bikes in Wisconsin.

fish633

Are you familiar with the Dead Horse Run trail around Clam Lake? Its one of the few trails that allow off road dirt bikes in Wisconsin.

Flambeau trails west of mercer is open to dirt bikes also.USFS is in control of those lands therefore the state regs do not apply.
Some good riding to be had around hurley /ironwood just need to know where to look.

MR.HAPPY

For the most part we love it! The size is perfect, seats very comfy, handles in the trails well, good mpg, no problems mechanically, but could always use more power & with 2 people the ride is great. Can fly through the RR beds at 50 easy, but add 2 rear passengers an it rides a little rough! Been working on the clicker shocks & its getting better, just needs a little more adjustment time for a better rear ride.

polaris4me

Just got back from a ride in Indian River Mi. Three out of 7 atvs got stuck in the snow. But for the most part it was good to go. 90 miles of good times.

asmski

We rode from Superior, WI to Iron River, WI on the Tri-county corridor on Saturday. Nice ride, couple of short shaded areas had snow but otherwise it was dry and open.