Game today?

old abe

Well okay, sadly there's no snow to ride today relatively speaking, so what's your thoughts on the big game today? :unsure:

MKW

K C by 7..San Fran has lucked out of beating the Packers and Lions.(the opposing teams bad decisions didn’t help)..That luck is going to run out today.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to the President's interview at halftime....Oh, wait.

Does anyone know the words to the Black National Anthem? I'm gonna need some help with that.

Camera shots of Taylor Swift will exceed those of the game on the field.

Tony Romo pulls a "Max McGee" and comes to the game hungover. "What happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas."

Who wins? Guess we'll have to watch!

latner

I don't understand the point spread on this one, I'm pulling for who I think the underdog is, 49's.

old abe

K C by 7..San Fran has lucked out of beating the Packers and Lions.(the opposing teams bad decisions didn’t help)..That luck is going to run out t I have to agree MKW, the 49ers where very, very fortunate imo, lucky to win both against the Packers, who didn't bring their best game, and Detroit who beat themselves by going for it on 4th downs two times. The 49ers escaped both by the skin of their teeth. KC hasn't played the best either this year, however the Chiefs are game on now. They are both very good teams. However imo the 49ers won't want to rely on luck against Mahomes. Perhaps?

indy_500

Asked me a month ago I would’ve said 49ers by 2-3 TDs. But man oh man, that KC defense is playing lights out lately, and Mahomes is playing like Mahomes, meanwhile the 9ers offense hasn’t seemed to be clicking as well the past month or so. I’m going KC 27-17

eagle1

Same here Timo....Just can't bring myself to root for either team.
If I had to put money down it would be KC. Be interesting to see if 49er's defense shows up.

Hoosier

49r's had their chances. Think they had 2 3rd and 4th's - one towards the end of regulation and one in OT that they really needed to convert, and both got blown up on not covering a blitz.

durphee

McCaffrey fumble, missed extra point, fumbled punt...tough to recover from those glaring errors. Great game though and my tickets hit so it was even better!