Geenland Pitstop

L

lenny

I've had a few burgers from there and they are very good, char-broiled. That's all I've had so far, Di had a chicken sandwich that was good she said. I have talked to Jerry the owner and he says it is a learning experience and so they are trying this and that to see what works for them. I'm thinking by snow season they will have it down good.

kip

It's been very good, love the pizza but I like thin crust. Great chicken strips and chicken wings. Glad to see it operating as this area needs it!!! Congrats to both Jerry and Val!

zozo2

It's been very good, love the pizza but I like thin crust. Great chicken strips and chicken wings. Glad to see it operating as this area needs it!!! Congrats to both Jerry and Val!

Yep, thin crust is my favorite too.

L

lenny

still Greenland Pitstop and tomorrow is Fri so a Pit burger for me please. Pit burger has bacon, grilled onion, BBQ and cheese,,,,,,a good way to loose a few pounds. lol

scottiking

I have ate there a few times already! had a great burger! love them toasted soft top buns too! pizza was awesome and enjoyed a breakfast one Saturday as well!
Beer is cold too!

so far #2THUMBSUP!

Scottiking out!

L

lenny

Yum yum pit burger, going into me belly

Attachments

• image-3589609672.jpg
    image-3589609672.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 90
L

lenny

Ain't a day goes by I ain't riding something, but sleds,,,,,,,no,,,,,,sxs yes!