gen 4 brace kit

ezra

gen 4 brace kit . who makes the best?
z broz is what I ordeted .the grip and rip looks not as beefy . is there others worth looking in to ? I don't care about the cost just don't want to spend the time installing somthing if there is a better one out there
going on a 18 summit .it is a doo and I hit a lot of stuff

ezra

Wait a minute, you feel ok erza? I going to doo a power cycle on computer and re read shorlty.

yeah now I own 2 . it was the 850 and the shot that sold me . I know the clutching is as bad as cats . I know I will bend it up with out question .
I needed somthing with a full cooler the cat m8 was always flashing bot when in N MN . i know the poo has a bit better cooling than the M but not much .
I will run it a yr or 2 if i dont bend it up see how the alpha plays out .
also did not help cats case that my wild cat ended up back in the shop the week before I was ready to but a new mountain sled .
New 850 with 5yrs of warranty a 15 pro rmk 800 in the trailer for a back up and my little sport gade for around the house . just need snow and a lot of rivets for a brace kit

- - - Updated - - -

20181013_102346.jpg
20181013_102346.jpg

my fav part right on the tunnel
dont push to hard deff don't put gas back here and for sure dont land on the tunnel but if you do be sure to recycle this tinfoil pile of junk lmfao

old abe

yeah now I own 2 . it was the 850 and the shot that sold me . I know the clutching is as bad as cats . I know I will bend it up with out question .
I needed somthing with a full cooler the cat m8 was always flashing bot when in N MN . i know the poo has a bit better cooling than the M but not much .
I will run it a yr or 2 if i dont bend it up see how the alpha plays out .
also did not help cats case that my wild cat ended up back in the shop the week before I was ready to but a new mountain sled .
New 850 with 5yrs of warranty a 15 pro rmk 800 in the trailer for a back up and my little sport gade for around the house . just need snow and a lot of rivets for a brace kit

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 59182
View attachment 59182

my fav part right on the tunnel
dont push to hard deff don't put gas back here and for sure dont land on the tunnel but if you do be sure to recycle this tinfoil pile of junk lmfao

Geeeeezzz??????????? ezra I would of bet against you ever having a Doo mountain ride. Look forward to your assessment of this 850 Summit, as I know you won't hold back on anything. Are you getting beat up any for getting the DOO????