Good games today!

old abe

Well we should get 2 really good games to watch today! And there's very little riding possible, so the choice is easy on what to do. What are your thoughts on who doing what? Enjoy today, as no football, and no snow makes for a bad combination!

hybrid

not a football fan so im going ice fishing
fresh southern Colorado rainbow trout is on the menu tonight
55 and sunny and no wind today so perfect weather

old abe

Well, well, Jackson, and the Ravens met a different kind of defense yesterday! And several breaks on both sides. Then, are the Niner's just lucky, or what? Some pretty big breaks seemed to fall their way? SF did a good job adjusting their defense for the second half play. Then Detroit made some bad play calls, as they should have kicked those 2 field goals? In my book, 4th down in the Championship game, I say take the points! The game seemed to be leaning the other way too much in order to take those kind of gambles. But as they say, "It's better to be lucky, than good, any day? ;)

wiscrev

Well, well, Jackson, and the Ravens met a different kind of defense yesterday! And several breaks on both sides. Then, are the Niner's just lucky, or what? Some pretty big breaks seemed to fall their way? SF did a good job adjusting their defense for the second half play. Then Detroit made some bad play calls, as they should have kicked those 2 field goals? In my book, 4th down in the Championship game, I say take the points! The game seemed to be leaning the other way too much in order to take those kind of gambles. But as they say, "It's better to be lucky, than good, any day? ;)
I agree with taking the points. You just don't pass them up.

timo

The Niners have been so lucky. I've counted 5 picks Purdy has thrown in the last 8 quarters that were flat out dropped.
Trying to understand how they're a 2.5 favorites over the Chiefs?? I need to call my financial advisor and with draw my 401K and get that 2.5 locked in. Mahomes vs Purdy,,, cmon now. Be serious.

mezz

I am disappointed in the Lions loss, but, am glad they had such a good season overall. We can all say, shoulda, coulda, woulda, but, that doesn't change anything. They'll be back and better than ever.

timo

I am disappointed in the Lions loss, but, am glad they had such a good season overall. We can all say, shoulda, coulda, woulda, but, that doesn't change anything. They'll be back and better than ever.
LOL ya they'll be back,, nothing's guaranteed. Us Packer fans were saying were going to win 5 SB's with Rodgers after the 2010 season and it's been nothing but heartbreak. Plus they're losing there O coordinator who seems to be really good.

indy_500

LOL ya they'll be back,, nothing's guaranteed. Us Packer fans were saying were going to win 5 SB's with Rodgers after the 2010 season and it's been nothing but heartbreak. Plus they're losing there O coordinator who seems to be really good.
Yep, with Ben Johnson gone good luck to king jock Dan Gamble running an offense. This year was their shot, I don’t see it happening.

old abe

M
The Niners have been so lucky. I've counted 5 picks Purdy has thrown in the last 8 quarters that were flat out dropped.
Trying to understand how they're a 2.5 favorites over the Chiefs?? I need to call my financial advisor and with draw my 401K and get that 2.5 locked in. Mahomes vs Purdy,,, cmon now. Be serious.
Mahomes and Reid don't mind being the underdog. I think that worked out pretty well with the Ravens, eh!

mezz

I'm glad to hear that he is staying on. He is good, but, I'm sure that IF that were to happen, the organization would find a suitable replacement. This is now a promising organization with a lot of good going for it.