Good Mood

dougy

Is it just me or has this site become more active in the last week? It appears that everyone is getting excited and ready for the season to begin. When I went outside this morning it felt like fall was in the air. Let the colder weather come!

dew69

It's not you dougy. With the cooler than normal summer, I think more of us are starting to think about sledding early.

Dew

indy_500

there's also been a lot of good sleds popping up on craigslist. no more 1995 xlt part sleds. lol. and the cold is really giving me the itch too. i keep going out and popping open the enclosed trailer and looking at my sled wondering if there's anything i could do to it.

L

lenny

before that we have to let the bodies of water cool down for the fish activity to come up, got to stock the freezer for winter, than we can ride!

S

skylar

Last weekend I finally got around to putting the secondary clutch back on my bros M8( I had to check out the inside of the diamond drive and make sure everything was good in there) so, I had to bark it up and spin the track a few hundred times. That, along with having some new vids ordered, but they haven't arrived yet, and getting all the new stuff for my sled, has got me really itching to ride again. Just a few short more months, and it will be go time!!
happy.gif