Gopro mounting

Got a Gopro for Xmas and was thinking about mounting it to the handle bars. Is the handle bar mount or jaws clamp any good. Will the camera vibrate too much on the bars? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Merry xmas

snocrazy

If looking back at you it may work ok. For making video in front of you best bet is helmet mount. Maybe chest. Your body really stabilizes the video.

switch07

I got one too for Xmas. I'm mounting mine on the left side of my helmet. I have a modular so that eliminates a top mount. Now I just have to figure out how this thing works.

sweeperguy

I mounted mine on helmet, seems to be mosy stable and records where you look, if someone is playing. I have vids on you tube. Title is, Western U P dec 20 2014

RHFD547

I like mine on my helmet simply for the fact that I can turn and look left and right to get a better view of my surroundings. I have not noticed any issues with picture stability either.

clark_w

I've had a Go Pro for a coouple years now and mounted to the handle bars, and and the view it gives you, the only vibration issues are at an idle, but anything above idle is great. There are pro's and con's no matter where you mount it, mounted on the bar is nice as you can see when you have it on/off which is nice, it also gives a nice view and can even pic up speedo. JMO

scoot

I mounted mine on my helmet so I can turn my head from side to side, looking off bridges, etc. I can also walk around with the camera, get a shot of the other guys riding, walk down to a waterfall, or catch some yahoo wiping out because he tried to blast us with snow and ice as he rode by. Then post it on Youtube.;)

ezra

just tossing it out . I got a small video drone for xmass. tested it out fits in tunnel bag with remote. should be a fun toy with some new angels for those hold my beer moments

I got a sony one for christmas but think Im taking back as I have modular helmet...Any other suggestions for mounting locations have arctic cat 2015 zr 5000 lxr
Thanks